In need of THINSPIRAITION! Confused!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
x
Hiya

I am currently on cambridge diet and am really fed up!!! Been 5 weeks now and sick of the sight of the shakes, fancy some real food.

So I am posting on the boards for some advice please in deciding what to do next!!!

What is the weight loss like on this plan?

I will exercise 3-4 times a week (which I can't at the minute on the shakes, no energy)

How much do you reckon I could loose by xmas!!

Any other advice or inspiration as to why this diet is the best!!

Ha ha

come on sell it to me, pleaseeeeee.......

Very confused at the minute, although the weight loss is good it's not doing 'me' any good the way I am feeling.

Thanks eveyone love x x

Well like cambridge, slim fast is also shakes.. but (i dont know how many you have on cambridge) you only have it for 2 of your meals. i have mine for breakfast, and lunch, allowing me to have a main meal at dinner time... this main meal (it could be any of the meal times not just at night) should be no more than 600 cals.
you are also allowed at 100cals each 3 snacks a day... these can be taken any time... and if you are like me and fancy a little something nice, and you know its coming, i tend to save my snacks during the day and be able to have something nice with my hubby....

there are loads of things you can have for 100 cals... and our main pud (as one of your snacks can be after dinner) is an areo mousse... at 99cals... its yummy and surely does give me a chocolate fix...
im loving being on slim fast, because you are not restricted. you can eat what you like (but you should still get your 5 a day, etc and enough fibre etc....) but i am really enjoying it...
im on week 4 (amost to week 5) and ive lost way mroe than i expect to loose in the amount of time...
i tried weight watchers last year and lost a total of 7lb in 10 weeks.. i lost more than that in 2 weeks!!!
i think you could realisticly (if you stuck to it) loose 1-2 stone.... im aiming for 2 stone (almost) by christmas, and i really think others can too!!!!
remember you do need to drink loads as well!!! that is the key i think!! i have been drinking loads and really feeling better for it...
I have more energy now, (most days) than before, and its brilliant!!

Back