In need of weight loss buddies

almostmini

hi!
I'm pretty new to this so please hang in there with me.

My names Em I'm 22 and I am really struggling to do this alone. I have been a gym member for 6 months and have actually hauled my backside there once, I'm ashamed :(

But..... it's a new year and a new day and I'm more determined than ever! NO MORE EXCUSES! I'm the only one who can make this happen but I came here in hope that being in the same place as other all working towards the same goal will help on those days when the sofa is a bit too comfy and the chocolate smells too good. Right now I weight 13st and I want to loose 4.5st by summer.

All the luck and motivation in the world to everyone here!!

Hi Em! Good luck, I'm Sarah, 31, just joined today. Am hoping to lose 6 stone this year, like you I know its only me that can change the situation I am in. I've been a member of a gym for about 18 months, bought a 2 year membership and have been about 3 times!

Am sure you will do great! Happy to be one of your weight loss buddies :)

Hello to Em, and to you too Sarah..

I'm Claire, 32 in a week and wanting to better the nearly 3 stone I lost last year!

I managed it by joining another free weightloss website and calorie counting....

xxx

Hi girls,

I'm Ally, 24, just joined today! Need to lose about a stone to fit back into my clothes but I'm rubbish at getting motivated. I used to be a regular gym member but haven't been in over a month- aiming to go twice a week now! Good luck to all of you!

xxx

I'm Kelly

29 and seem to do this ritual every year without real success! I would like to lose 5 stone but would be happy with 3 realistically!

I have treadmill in my conservatory and still haven't used it ( but all ready to go now) so your not the only one!

Good luck to you all and hopefully we will share some great success stories together

Kel

Hi Em,

The very best of luck dear. I've swept my weight issues under the carpet for way too long and now it's time to take action.

We will be there for each other
1.gif

hiya, i have also just joined, after trying many different diets over the years and never seeming to get anywhere i thought a new approach would help,
good luck to you all :)

I have 16 lbs to go to get to my target i would love a weight loss buddy to. I joined slimming world a year ago i love it

Back