In on my own and....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 6 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    craving food please what can i do.
    My living room backs onto the kitchen and all i want it peanut butter on toast at the moment. HELP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I know it's difficult but, and I know it's not the same, go and have some water and stay here and chat to us!!! You have done so well already with the 5.4kg lost, keep your chin up and just think of what you are trying to achieve in the long term.

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks.
    Think i might have an early night or read a book
    xx

5. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    You've done really well so far.. have a deep bubble bath and curl up to an early night with a book... drink lots of water.. it will all help... oh, and throw out the peanut butter and the bread!

Good move to come on here and ask for help - I love this place! Good luck - baths and books are great strategies :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.