in shock!

abigailsweetie

I've managed to go 100% for one WHOLE day. Even when I cooked my OHs tea I didnae cave....Or when I got him his after dinner Wispa

utgdktlik.jgfyjtrwhtreskuhboiyuhgjvkg *keyboard spasm*

abigailsweetie said:
I've managed to go 100% for one WHOLE day. Even when I cooked my OHs tea I didnae cave....Or when I got him his after dinner Wispa

utgdktlik.jgfyjtrwhtreskuhboiyuhgjvkg *keyboard spasm*

Love this! Well done!
You must be so proud!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its taken me months of saying "i need to start losing weight". I've had these shakes since i gave birth nearly 8 months ago!!!!

So now in bed, that is day 1 done.

My only concern is the nighttime feed with Joshua. Luckily not breasgtfeeding anymore but sometimes Im woken up at any time after midnight and before 6am for a bottle
And Im usually starving. Am i going to be as starving once i get into ketosis? Do i need to have 3 packs and then a bar at night. Or usual 4 but have a fifth if he wakes up. When i havent eaten I've then gone back to bed with a painful tummy

:s

Maybe have your milk allowance first thing?

And the pain and hunger will pass in a few days - the first week on a VLCD isn't always nice but stick with it and you'll be fine.

Just keep going and keep going and then weigh in time comes and you feel GREAT!!!

Actually I hadn't thought of the milk allowance. 150ml might be just enough to line my stomach. Joshua has decided to wake me up at 6am, so now have to get through 4 hours before i have my first shake

A) can we use tesco ultraslim bars
B) Morrison dizzy favoured water has citric acid in which has summed me out as i need my fizzy water to get to my allowance. Does anyone know which supermarket does a citric acid free one. I can get to every supermarket within walking distance so need to go today but don't want to check them all.

Actually I hadn't thought of the milk allowance. 150ml might be just enough to line my stomach. Joshua has decided to wake me up at 6am, so now have to get through 4 hours before i have my first shake

A) can we use tesco ultraslim bars
B) Morrison dizzy favoured water has citric acid in which has summed me out as i need my fizzy water to get to my allowance. Does anyone know which supermarket does a citric acid free one. I can get to every supermarket within walking distance so need to go today but don't want to check them all.

Not sure about the bars.... But why not invest in a sodastream.... you can fizz the water flavourings yourself..... my sodastream has been my life saver on these diets!!

: )

Th hunger will pass when ketosis hits!!! X

There is a link to a thread on drinks in the frequently asked questions sticky, or S&S have some new water flavourings. I wouldn't use the Ultraslim bars if you're on 4 packs as the carbs are much higher than S&S bars and may prevent you getting into ketosis or knock you out if you are in, especially if you are having the milk / veg allowance. Your carb total needs to be between 50 and 60g but everyone has a different tolerance level.

I worked out i can have an ultraslim bar if i have 3 shakes. I will do that on days i am at uni. I can't buy any more of the truffa bars because i can't control myself and if i take one of those to uni Im probably going to cave into actual chocolate Because Then ill want more. But the tesco bars are cereal based. They do have 22g of carbs in but i cant see what else i can do the truffa bars are too yummy

Back