in shock

asbo

i lost 4.5lbs this week and was slimmer of the week:D:D

so i also got my 1/2 stone, so i lost 3lbs week 1, 2.5lbs week 2 and 4.5lbs week 3, making a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks:D

i lost 4.5lbs this week and was slimmer of the week:D:D

so i also got my 1/2 stone, so i lost 3lbs week 1, 2.5lbs week 2 and 4.5lbs week 3, making a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks:D
Well done:clap::clap:

been doing a mix of EE and Original, i take my 105 syns on a Monday and see if i have anything coming up that week which will require me to use more, i am meeting friends this Sunday for Chinese, so i work out what i want now and how many syns it will take up then split the rest up for the rest of the week:D

been doing a mix of EE and Original, i take my 105 syns on a Monday and see if i have anything coming up that week which will require me to use more, i am meeting friends this Sunday for Chinese, so i work out what i want now and how many syns it will take up then split the rest up for the rest of the week:D

That's a good idea with the syns, it's so much easier when you plan ahead.

you're doing fantastic i like the way you do your syns! Enjoy your chinese xxx
looks like we both did well i lost 5lb this week !

Wow!!!

Well done on the loss Huni! keep it up!

SNAP - i have lost 10lb in three weeks too!!! lol - feels better doesn't it! My clothes are looser and i can squeeeeeeeeeze into a few that i haven't worn for a while, but wtill a bit tight to wear out lol.

Back