In the 16s!

Guru

Silver Member
I've been sooooo good this week, up until yesterday when my boss took me to lunch and I couldn't say no. I had a goat's cheese salad in the hope it wasn't too disasterous.

Anyway, I lost 5lbs and so I am now down to 16 stone 11lbs which is the lightest I have been in five years!

Next week I have a nightmare though. Work Christmas lunch on Wednesday, a funeral on Thursday and a big night out at a restaurant with friends on Saturday. I suspect between now and new year it's going to be a case of damage limitation rather than hoping for big losses.

well done hun..bet ya well happy...i'm sure you'll do well over the festive period and the weight will continue to go down in the new year, as we all know cd works fast when we stick to it :D

Wow go you! I have the same problems for the next few weeks! however I have promised myself that I will be 100% bck on plan on 1st Jan!

ohh Well done Guru!
I came off last week while I was back in UK and put 6lbs on. Not Amused at all. I am hoping it is all water and will go away quickly cos I wasn't bad really apart from one afternoon incident with xmas cake.
I am going to stay on plan all over xmas. I can't have to deal with a gain. I want those numbers going DOWN. I will do xmas next year!

Hi Guru, I am having a tricky xmas period, but I am choosing to come off plan then hop back on Jan 2nd,although it would be nice to continue losing it will also be great to join in with everyone else and be looking and feeling a lot better than I was.
You have proved you can jump back on the horse and like I do, know that the gain will soon come off.
The way I look at it is before cd I ate like it was xmas every day(don't get me wrong I don't mean turkey and mince pies-just to excess of what ever I wanted to eat), so it will be nice to enjoy christmas /new year like everyone else-as a treat.
2010 will be the year we both reach our goal x

Well done hun that's a great loss. Just try and pick the healthier option when you go out so that you still feel like you are having a night out but not totally coming off plan.

Back