In the 16s!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guru, 10 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been sooooo good this week, up until yesterday when my boss took me to lunch and I couldn't say no. I had a goat's cheese salad in the hope it wasn't too disasterous.

Anyway, I lost 5lbs and so I am now down to 16 stone 11lbs which is the lightest I have been in five years!

Next week I have a nightmare though. Work Christmas lunch on Wednesday, a funeral on Thursday and a big night out at a restaurant with friends on Saturday. I suspect between now and new year it's going to be a case of damage limitation rather than hoping for big losses.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    well done hun..bet ya well happy...i'm sure you'll do well over the festive period and the weight will continue to go down in the new year, as we all know cd works fast when we stick to it :D

4. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Wow go you! I have the same problems for the next few weeks! however I have promised myself that I will be 100% bck on plan on 1st Jan!

5. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ohh Well done Guru!
    I came off last week while I was back in UK and put 6lbs on. Not Amused at all. I am hoping it is all water and will go away quickly cos I wasn't bad really apart from one afternoon incident with xmas cake.
    I am going to stay on plan all over xmas. I can't have to deal with a gain. I want those numbers going DOWN. I will do xmas next year!

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guru, I am having a tricky xmas period, but I am choosing to come off plan then hop back on Jan 2nd,although it would be nice to continue losing it will also be great to join in with everyone else and be looking and feeling a lot better than I was.
    You have proved you can jump back on the horse and like I do, know that the gain will soon come off.
    The way I look at it is before cd I ate like it was xmas every day(don't get me wrong I don't mean turkey and mince pies-just to excess of what ever I wanted to eat), so it will be nice to enjoy christmas /new year like everyone else-as a treat.
    2010 will be the year we both reach our goal x

7. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done, you are doing brilliantly! xxx

8. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Well done hun that's a great loss. Just try and pick the healthier option when you go out so that you still feel like you are having a night out but not totally coming off plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.