In the beginning... start at 75kg 26/03...

Yep banana flavouring is just from the supermarket.

Had a terrible day yesterday. Started off well but didn't have time to have something to eat before the the dentist at lunch time, then I couldn't eat anything until late last night. Also had a creme egg!! :mad: so much for being in the zone. I haven't got an excuse, I shouldn't have eaten it, but I did so I am trying to forget about it now.

Day 10 PP

Breakfast - 2x muffins (2tbps oatbran included)

Lunch - Yogurt with cocoa powder

Dinner - Rhubarb (yey I found some) and yogurt with sweetener

Snacks - Creme egg and another muffin :mad: :mad: :mad:

Like I say not good. Back to PP today and my mouth is feeling like my own again now. Won't be weighing myself until Monday morning so hopefully I have time to get back on track.

I think a contributory factor to your slip would be there wasn't enough non-dairy protein in your menu, looks like the day was mostly yoghurt and muffins, which is far too little calorie-wise for pp hun x

I can only agree with you. I didn't make time for my lunch and I couldn't have dinner until late due to my mouth being numb.

Today I have been hungry all day. I woke up feeling fat and bloated and my mood hasn't changed since.

I'm working a week of night shifts now so my meals will be all to pot. Really struggling at the moment.

Make a batch of soup, freeze it in individual portions, that sorts pv days at work, roast some chicken legs, freeze them and defrost as needed - that sorts pp days at work, couple of individual servings of jelly and yoghurt and you're sorted xx

You CAN do this ! xx

Come on ginger alloto is right you can do it, just spend a couple of hours to prepare your food for night shift so you don't have to think about it, so the night shift puggle brain doesn't stop you from having your Dukan foods, your doing so well x

Back