IN THE MOTHER FLIPPIN' 14'S

jools1986

Silver Member
I know that my trouble is weighing everyday but I finally had a good errrm "movement" this morning and I felt it was worth a WI haha

14st 13lbs!!!! :eek:

I am also getting a bony bum, I have to sit on cushions now!

WHOOP WHOOP!!! Tell me about the bum!! i hate getting baths now....how the heck do skinny people sit in the bath..it's so uncomfortable

whoop whoop!!! Tell me about the bum!! I hate getting baths now....how the heck do skinny people sit in the bath..it's so uncomfortable

well done racheal.
lol thats really weird cos i was feeling my legs the other day and they felt to slim i could feel all the bones and i didnt like it. Lol

Last edited:
Wow, look at your new pic!!! You look AMAZING!! You have done so, so well and are getting the results you deserve.

When I saw the title I couldnt NOT come in and say well done-having made it into the 14's myself today. Its a great feeling isnt it

Well done Racheal !

Well done :)

I do think you need to stop yourself weighing so often though hun, you know if your sticking to the diet your going to lose weight, sometimes it just might not show for a day or two and then your have a good lose, so you wouldnt be feeling so up and down all through the week because you would get to the end of the week and see a good loss.

The weight is falling off you, and so what if it takes a month or two or five longer then your planning, your still going to get to goal.

It just makes me sad to see you beating yourself up so much when your doing so well.

Well done, hun. Now stop weighing - don't think my nerves can stand it! :)

Back