in the pink !!!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
woo hoo
let me hear ya say yeah !!!!
......well ok im WAY OTT but im well chuffed , end of day 2 and im reading pink woo hoo .on the road . (even though i had 2 glasses of red with dinner at my 2nd mums bday tea.)
forgot just how yummy and delish ...and easy this diet can be , there were my fav garlic bread stick on the table right in front of me , wasnt even tempted because my food was sooo rich and gorgeous , usually these things are my nemisis when im low calory ing it , and i dont think ive ever left my fav italian without caving ... until now .
go atkins :0)

hey well done sukie - it's great innit? i've bought some sticks off ebay and can't wait to check them :)

and watch the fingers! ;)

Haha jim, them little sticks have me obsessed! ( turned from scale addiction to checking for ketosis now!!! ) Perhaps i need a psychiatrist to help me with my ever so addictive personality!

LOL maybe maybe. :D

hia jules75 , i know what you mean , i literally have to stop myself grabbing a stick every time i need to pee, adicitve !!!! keeps the mind straight tho if the scales arent being youre friend, if its pink then you know summits happening

Im gona throw them in the bin!!!!!!!!!! I have used 6 ketostix today and at one point in looked beige, i nearly had a fit!!!!!! I need help!

Im gona throw them in the bin!!!!!!!!!! I have used 6 ketostix today and at one point in looked beige, i nearly had a fit!!!!!! I need help!
omg !!! i know EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN !!but you know what if that reasurance keeps us right then hell ! pee away :0)did the same thing tonight had a beige one , merry hell !!! next one was pink tho , how very sad am i ??

OMG i did the very same with exactly the same result!!! This addiction has to be banished, just like the scales! Mmmm wonder what the next one will be???????

Girls, girls all my not be lost..... In the morning when u pee on ur stix it will be anything from lite pink to dark purple if in ketosis. As the day goes on and your drinking lots, it flushes the ketosis out your body. This is good!! As it flushes fats and rubbish with it. So If u were to do a pee stix test at night, lite pink/beige is ok...You dont want high ketosis at night time....

Was explained to me by my C/D lady (very nice lady 2)

Relax and move away from the wee stix lol

Woof X

Oh No, pee stick addiction, dear me. :psiholog:

I'm out of here :bolt:

I've managed to go 3 days trusting the diet, and not peed on a stick - nor tip toed on a scale :)

Oh No, pee stick addiction, dear me. :psiholog:

I'm out of here :bolt:
i know jim its oh soooo sad :0) be glad you are not afflicted with the devils work that is estrogen :0) you lucky lucky man !!!!that same hormaone MAKES us but totally unsuitable shoes we cant afford , its a curse :)

I know love. :)

lol. ah well, if it keeps us off the scales...

I've ordered mine off ebay but they haven't arrived yet - hurry up hurry up! :D

Back