In to the 12s!!

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
mf_party.gif
mf_party.gif

I've been on Cambridge for 1 day shy of 7 weeks, this morning I was in to the 12s!!! (As in stones) This means I've lost 40.4lbs now or 2st 12.5lbs! It also means I only have 8.5lb to go before I've finally lost my baby weight and then it will be 24lbs til when I got married but if I settle half a stone above that I really dont mind! So in about 2 stones time I'll be done!

I've also lost 7 inches off my boobs, 11 inches off my waist, 5.5 inches off my hips, 2.5 inches off each arm and 3 inches off each thigh!!

mf_party.gif
mf_party.gif

whoop whoop well done

WOW!! That's amazing!! Great losses! xx

Wow, you are really working the plan big time.....well done, great results!!

Fantastic news.

I cannot wait until i am in the 12's. Hopefully in a fortnight or so.

yay well done! I am stubbornly stuck at 13.0 (on my scales)....can't wait to get to the 12's! officially another 7lb to go tho. CDC scales 5lb heavier than my own, and am 2lb down on WI weight. Just in case that didn't make sense

Well done, you must be chuffed to bits. I cannot wait to see 12 pop up on the scales. Keep up the good work!!!

Well done! I love that dancing smiley too!

Im about 2 weeks from seeing the wonderful 12s - cant wait, x

well done hun! that's amazing!!!! Super feeling!
xxx

Unofficially I join you today....12'13 on my scales this morning! But as I said above, I'm 5lb or so heavier on CDC scales so a way to go yet.

But am still super-chuffed because my own scales haven't shown me a 12 since 4 years ago!

Unoffically I'll be joining you guys soon... 1 1/2lb to go!

Back