Inbetweeners

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
So I went to see the Inbetweeners last night, hilarious but my god has anyone seen it?? The "fat bird" really hit a cord with me! Anyone else??

No its really really good and it is funny but I just remember sooo much in my life being the "fat one" :( its really motivated me to lose the weight once and for all!

It made me a bit angry, because the "fat one" isn't even really fat! I bet she's no bigger than a size 16 - she looks OK in a swimsuit I think, AND she is way prettier than most of the other girls in the movie.

That was the only bit that annoyed me though, otherwise I thought it was a brilliant film, and it really caught the atmosphere of the TV show.

That's what I mean, she was known ad the fat one whereas I'm far bigger than her. I was literally dying for a wee but too embarressed to get up and go because I was afraid someone would shout something at me after all the "fat talk" I also was cringing when she got into her underwear cos I think she looked great! It just made me and my friend feel like sh!t really as we've been the fat ones forever but were far bigger than her! Great film tho x

Back