Inch and dress size losses!!!

calirose

So I wanted to start a thread to celebrate when you've lost some inches or a dress size..as I haven't seen one..I apologise if there already is one! I went to primark the other day..where before i was struggling to get into size 18 dresses..and I got a size 14!!!!!! I have also lost 3.6 inches under my boobs and 5.5 around my tummy! This made me very happy so I thought everyone could post and share if they have a loss that they are really pleased about, or if they finally got into the size 12 jeans or something!! :D

I nearly cried tears of joy when I got into my first pair of size 12 skinny jeans. Never been in them as an adult so it was a big achievement for me. :)

Hi Calirose- just wondering how long did it take before you started to notice you were a smaller dress size?

Thats amazing anj and parfitt!! Must have been an awesome day! I was never really slim when i was younger either so im guessing its amazing to get into something you didnt even fit into when you were young!! I cannot wait till i get into something size 12..and if i ever got in a size 10 i might just faint lmao!!!

Dunn- I haven't been clothes shopping a lot since ive been on a diet because I'm broke..and so I have lost 2 stone 4lbs and only now have i really started to see a change in my clothes size! I think im still a 16 in some places and a 14 in other shops so its not a huge difference really i think it depends upon ur body and where u lose the weight off first!! :D x

Inches, I think I worked out it was a total of 33 from everywhere on me. Dress size is weird because I was a 16, now a 8/10 but I'm heavier than when I was 13 (before I gained weight) when I was a 12. Biggest inch loss has been waist and tummy followed by my thighs, smallest my wrist and upper arm. Everywhere else is pretty much even.

Wow thats awesome. I bet its amazing going from a size 16 to an 8/10!! Must be so much nicer when you go shopping!!

It still hasn't registered because I don't feel like I'm this size- I still feel around a 12 but shopping is usually a surprise :)

Thats awesome..i bet when i get down to a smaller size im going to be picking up large things like oh i need this size!!!! Im sure it takes a bit of getting used to!

calirose said:
Thats awesome..i bet when i get down to a smaller size im going to be picking up large things like oh i need this size!!!! Im sure it takes a bit of getting used to!

That's so true! I was stuck at a size 14 for months and I still automatically pick up the size now!

I could never imagine myself every being able to pick up a small...that would be crazy haha!!!!!

Back