Incredible Shrinking Woman!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello all

Well I am hoping that this evening I am going to break the 5 stone barrier - have now been on this diet for 3 months and 1 day! lol

Anyway, decided to do my measurements today for the first time in 3 months...the results are as follows...

2 inches off my left bicep (only measured one of each limb)
1 inch off my wrist
8 inches off my chest
12 inches off my waist
7 inches off my hips
7 inches off my thigh
4 inches off my calf!

Thats 41 inches!!!!! or if you can assume same inch loss off each limb...thats 55inches lost!!!!! thats MAD

Was in size 24 trousers (should have been bigger I now realise), now in a comfy size 20.

Was in 24/26 tops, Now I am in a comfortable size 18!!!!!

Sorry yet another selfish feel good post, but what can I say? I feel GOOOOOOOD hehe

Last edited:
Not selfish at all! You deserve to have a thread all of your own. You should be really proud!

I have lost 27ins in 4wks and I am thrilled :D

Keep it up hun! x

wow thats alot of inches. your doing brill and your not been selfish hun you deserve to be happy .well done and fingers crossed for you for tonight :) x

we don't think your selfish you are an inspiration congratulations

Its funny things that make you feel different...for example...

Being able to run around after my daughter at soft play - a few months ago I wouldnt have done this through fear of breaking equipment/getting stuck/getting breathless and sweaty in just 3 minutes

Walking round the zoo for the day pushing the buggy, and realising at the end of it that I feel fine! Used to get out of breath and back ache walking round town!

Pulling on my slouchy boots and suddenly being able to pull them up to my knees!!!

Pulling on an old pair of size 24 trousers and taking them off again because they fall down

Just generally feeling better about myself really! COnfidence is going up, as is self esteem, although I realise I still have a long way to go. For the first time in my life I feel i can do it!

A fantastic achievement, well done you!

Bish it isnt selfish, If you were selfish you wouldnt be sharing your joy and pleasure.
I for one love to hear and see how happy people are when something nice happens.
Good luck with the weigh in, and be sure to let us know how it went.
I'm probably going to do my diary again tonight and everybody gets to read it, thats only the same as you did on here. Its not selfish xx
Lynne x

You will look just like your 'meez' soon! Well done you!!! X

well done Bish Bosh - its not selfish at all and will be an inspiration to lots of people thinking about starting CD - keep at it and it will be another few stone before you know it at the rate you go!

I think it's great news and well worthy of being shared. You should wanna tell everyone, and we'd all totally understand the excitement being as it's what we all either really want or have had and been just as excited about as you are!!!

WELL DONE!! Are you back from weigh in yet? How was it?

Back