incredible weight loss.

lenny100

hi all
I started the Lipotrim diet some 3 weeks ago, and I am amazed at the amount of weight I have lost already in such a short time. I started as a 24 stone lump but after the loss of 1.5 stone the first week and 7lbs the following two weeksbrings me down to 21.5 stone. I feel amazing at the moment able to do little things I could not do before, like having 4 pillows to sleep sat up but now only two and laying down comfortably. I want to loss another 2.5 stone by my holidays at the end of july. Had a few hard times but egged on by my wife who wants me back to my so called fighting weight. S o chin up everybody there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck to you all.

Wow blooming well done you...I also started aty just under 24 stone......and lost 1 stone 1 lb in 2 weeks......though first time round I lost more....but its coming off which is the main thing......keep up the great work and you will be looking fab

Well done Lenny. You have done fantastic. It really is amazing how much better you feel when the weight starts coming off.
Look forward to reading all about your fab losses to come.

Niamh xxx

That is brilliant! Well done :) x

Back