1. Tinkerbelle888

Tinkerbelle888 Full Member

Is there anything you can eat at an Indian resturant that isn't really full of fat?
    We are going out to dinner with friends tomorrow night and I don't know what to choose :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

When I have an indian I have sagg aloo with a bit of rice and half a naan bread which always fills me up. I've also had half a tandoori chicken with plain rice and half a naan bread. I love chicken korma but just can't do it to myself anymore, would rather buy a low fat chicken korma ready meal the night before to kerb my craving, it's no where near as nice but it stops me having probably 50+ points when I go out :)

4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    Avoid anythinng saucy, like Kormas. Even a supermarket basic frozen korma eal is nearly 700 calories, so god knows how many in a take out.

5. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Tandoori dishes are good (they tend to be dry - no sauce). If you want something with a sauce, it's better to go for a tomato-based one rather than cream although they can have oil in them so be careful. I like a Chicken Bhuna :) A few poppadums are better than Naan bread and of course, rice should be fine. Everything in moderation though. Maybe you could have a little of what you like and share with a friend? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.