• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Indian Dilema..

It can be very atkins friendly! The best thing you can do is have chicken or lamb tikka pieces, or a tandoori mixed grill with salad. You could also have saag paneer, spinach with cheese, or other sag dishes. Enjoy it!

If you just stay away from the rice, naan and poppadoms then you're 90% of the way there already!

Do they have an online menu? Last place I went to I spent a good half hour looking for all the lowest carb choices so I didn't panic when I got there!

IMO it's always best to just have the pieces, not the sauce, because you never know if they use flour as a thickener and lots of indian sauces add sugar for sweetness, and coconut milk etc. Still, if you have a look at supermarket packs, most curries without rice aren't too high, so if you were desperate for a spoonful of sauce you'd probably be ok.

That menu looks great! Shame there's so much we can't eat on it! But still lots you can. :)

Try and stay away from the set menus and order your own dishes. Also remember to stay away from anything with gram flour (chickpeas) in - you know crispy starters etc.

If I were you I'd order a nice paneer to start or go with your main. Hope you have a cracking meal! :)

Haha true! I went for one last wk and was determined to limit the damage as much as I could. As a result I spent a couple of hours scouring the interwebz for as much info on low carb curry options as I could find!

Was mostly successful. Tho did have a poppadom.

I'll do ANYTHING for curry!