Indian Food - HELP!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by gymfiend, 8 August 2008 Social URL.

1. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Ok, I'm going out for dinner & a few drinks tonight to celebrate [I got offered a longer contract & a pay rise on my job, and my OH avoided redundancy this wk, woo hoo!] & we decided on an Indian, my favourite, as a treat!
    I <3 all the spicy stuff but wondered what would be best for me to eat on a low cal basis? I've gone without snacks today & yesterday so I have a few spare cals knocking about :)
    Also, anyone know which accompaniment {sp?!} is best - rice, chapatti, naan etc?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun. Best to stick to tandoori type foods, or chicken/lamb tikka as they are not in any sauce. Plain boiled rice would be the best option if you need rice. Naan is a no-no as it is very high in calories. You will get a salad with the tandoori or tikka and a yoghurt type dressing which should be sufficient. Hope this helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.