India's food diary

Okay so last week was my birthday hence the lack of posts. I didn't go massively off the rails but I did indulge a lot, I had lots of treats as well as going out for dinner twice and drinking a lot of course. Suffice to say I wasn't tracking or anything to tomorrow's posts will begin from scratch. Whilst I don't mind that I haven't tracked given that it was a special occasion I have done that a few times just recently and it's a habit i'm going to stop now, I've noticed that the longer i go without posting the more detatched i become from my weight loss goals and from being healthy in general. I'm also going to WI tomorrow so I know exactly what the damage is from the start, hope it's not too bad!! I've also found some photos from this time last year i.e when i was at my skinniest and I've just been comparing them to some that were taken over the weekend and my god can you see the difference! My face has completely changed! I've got quite small features and a serious lack of cheekbones but when i was slimmer my face looked quite delicate and feminine and now I just look like a feauture-less blob! going to try and figure out how to upload them onto here and make an album

Week 11 - Tuesday

Breakfast:
banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Cup a soup - 3pp
Orange - 0pp

Dinner:
Breadstick - 1pp
Hummous - 2pp
Basil & pesto ravioli - 8pp
Cheese - 1pp
Passata - 1pp

Snack:
mini topic - 2pp
small glass of wine - 4pp

TOTAL - 18pp. Going to try and keep my pp under 15 for the rest of the week, i know it's a little extreme but I'm tiny! I just don't need all 26 and I want to get down to 8st 7 by mid december so I need to crack on and make up for last weeks indulgences. I could've easily stayed under that if i hadn't snacked before dinner and chosen something a bit healthier than the ravioli with extra cheese. silly girl. I always come home starving after relatively little all day so i just need to excercise a bit of restrained and not start snacking whilst i'm waiting for my dinner to cook. Also the chocolate and wine were really unnecessary.

India_87 said:
Ok I'm abandoning this diary as WW isn't working for me at all, I'm now going on the south beach diet and will be starting a fresh diary when I start the diet tomorrow, will post the link when I'm set up

Is south beach like atkins? X

I think it's kinda similar from what I've researched so far but there's 3 different phases and I've only looked at phase one (just ordered the book which should be here on thurs) Phase 1 is basically zero carb, no fruit and loads of protein and veggies and some low fat dairy. It's pretty hardcore but only lasts two weeks and then phase 2 is a little less strict. Are you thinking of doing it hun? X

Back