Induction induction friendly bars and shakes

jools1986

Silver Member
I know I know atkins bars are evil! However, with a 3 week old to run after I'm finding that I am skipping meals in order to look after her and catch up on sleep

So my question is this, if atkins bars are so evil are there any good alternatives? Protein bars or shakes?

Please don't suggest left overs or cold meat, I have already tried it! :)

jools1986 said:
I know I know atkins bars are evil! However, with a 3 week old to run after I'm finding that I am skipping meals in order to look after her and catch up on sleep

So my question is this, if atkins bars are so evil are there any good alternatives? Protein bars or shakes?

Please don't suggest left overs or cold meat, I have already tried it! :)

Protein shakes are good if you have to skip the occasional breakfast or lunch but try to make it up during lunch and dinner....

Don't forget your 3 year old will also pick up your eating habits so it does them good to learn proper meal routines and choices, not teaching you to suck eggs but your the parent you set the rules of sleep, eating and playing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She's 3 weeks old, I'm not sure she's taking much notice of my eating habits haha but I get what you mean, thanks for the advice :)

Back