Induction sugar cravings :(

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone could help me... I'm on day four of induction and the sugar cravings have just kicked in and no amount of water drinking or chicken munching is making it disappear!

Would it be alright to have maybe a spoon of whipped cream to satisfy it or will it ruin induction? What can you eat to or do to get rid of the cravings :(

I find that sugar free jelly really helps when I'm craving something sweet or if it's really bad (normally around the time of the month) I have 1/4-1/2 an Atkins Bar. Cream stalls me so I don't have it all anymore. Atkins bars can stall people, so I eat 1 bar over a couple/several days, it doesn't feel like I'm cheating so much then and that must be better than having a Snickers!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
S/f jelly is 'lish and 'lush! :)

i have a diet coke but that can make some peoples sugar cravings worse it helps me or i have a cofee with cream and a sweetner xxx

Thank you guys for your help!!!!

was reading about the demon sugar craving you get on the 1st few days though id escaped them bur they caught up with me!

I don't know how id live without diet coke so I'm crossing everything that it won't stall me! I went and bought on mass s/f jelly which earned me strange looks from the checkout lady!

Thankfully no cravings today tho! So yay :)

Back