Induction

yachica

Hi all .

Today is my first day of doing Atkins, I have been reading through the site for a while.

I have dieted in the past and tended to starve all day and have a meal (as little as poss) at night. This is how I lost 5 stone.

I have 2 more to lose and want to do it a healthier way so here I am.

As I am used to eating as little as poss, eating a lot more is a little alien to me.

So, what can I eat in induction?

I have read what Jim posted and it is really helpful, bought loads of veggies as I don't normally but I don't wanna eat too little and ruin my chance of losing weight.

I have chicken, tuna, minced beef, bacon joint, veggies, olive oil, cheese etc.

Can I eat mayo too?

Hi Joanna, yes you can eat mayo, but count the carbs in it.
Pork scratchings are also excellent snacks with very little carbs.
I would recommend you eat 3 times per day to keep your body buring the fat - even if you have an atkins bar for breakfast, a small chicken salad for lunch and a nice dinner. Dont forget to drink your water too as this really helps with getting rid of the fat from your body. People say "the more you drink the more you shrink" - even though ill probably get shouted at for saying that! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

We are here for you, darling girl

Best of luck, I'm only a few days ahead of you, started Monday and love it already, I'm never hungry, don't miss carbs (apart from a bit of choccie LOL) and I'm losing weight.

Hi Joanna and welcome love. :)

Hiya

ive been on atkins for just over two weeks and im hooked. lost 6lb in 2 weeks, but i def lost inches cos i feel flatter on the tummy.

wait till you get into it and you'll love it and this site is fantastic with brilliant members always here to help.

Diane

Welcome to the best diet ever :D

Back