Inexplicable weight gain

Peridot

Peridot
If I thought I was depressed last week after a distinctly unstellar loss of 2.8lbs (dwindling from the 2 previous unimpressive 3lbs) - that was nothing to how I feel this week. I put weight on - HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I didn't cheat, I drank c5 litres of water every day, no tea, no coffee, kept my walking up (despite feeling very tired and weak) and it's not TOTM.

I really feel that somehow this isn't working for me but I don't know why or what I'm doing wrong. I don't want to give up on the 100 days but I do find the diet very hard and I want a pay-off. What I certainly don't want is my weight going up. I am in despair.

:cry:

If you have stuck to it 110% then you are doing it right.

Therefore any gain or plateau must be water retention related.

I will bet 20 pence that next week you have a seriously good result.

Hang in there!

Mike

Last edited:
lol ok 50p!!

It's the heat - we haven't had many problems with it this year on minis due to the blimmin awful weather this summer, but the sudden temperature change may be making your body hang on to all that water you're getting down you - so do not fret - our bodies are very delicately balanced things...it will all come out in the wash (or the loo) in the end!

im having some low losses at the moment & not doing anything wrong so i know how you feel.Not much we can do about it.Good luck for next weeks loss.

Back