Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Info Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Anewme*, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. *Anewme*

*Anewme* Bring On The New Me!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Ladies and Gents, I have my first meeting on saturday morning. What can i expect? Do i need to get doc to sign anything etc? Please any inffo you have please tell me thanks!

R X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , the consultant will go through the diet with you , how it works etc , you will need to fill in some papaer work medical questions ect .. your Dr will have to sign a form if your BMI is over 40 ( I think its 40 ) , or if you have any medical conditions . You will be weighed , maybe measured
    You will then be able to choose your stuff ( this is the hard bit !!) some consultants may let you try a few things to see what you like ...
    hope this helps :)

4. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    I didn't have to have my doctor sign anything, but I did tell my doctor and he said it would be fine if I wanted to do the diet.
    From what I understand, you need to get your doctors permission if you want to do sole source, and have a certain BMI (not sure what that is). If my doctor would not have agreed, I planned to do sole source plus until I got to that BMI.

Anyway, I was really nervous before going to meet my CDC, as I hate meetings like they have at weight waters etc, and with it being 1 on 1, I thought it would be worse..but actually, it was really relaxed. I was nervous about standing on the scales infront of someone else too, but thats what shes there for! Now I look forward to going each week.

Good luck!

5. *Anewme*

*Anewme* Bring On The New Me!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mines a man eeek!

I have asthma but havent had any problems with it since i was little and very rarely like twice in a year(but i was pregnant lol) have had to use a inhaler do you think id need it signed?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.