Info please!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Roddy, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Roddy

Roddy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.86%)
    Nice and simple question for you lovely people haha

Seriously considering doing lighter lifer, just not completely bought into the idea yet.

can someone basically explain exactly how it works, how quickly does it work and are there any implications?

Can you drink?
    How much does it cost?
    Can guys do it?

Would highly apreciate some guidance :D

Im Ell by the way, I'm 21, from Warrington. have done Lipotrim a few times before but it was a waste of time and money, everything i lost i put back on. But i have been told this diet is the way forward :D

p.s, sorry about my spellig haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DavidFalkirk

DavidFalkirk Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(13.53%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi Roddy,

You have a combination of 4 soups, shakes and you can have one of your 4 in the shape of a bar.

The only items you can eat\drink are the stuff you but from LL. No milk, sugar, fizzy drinks or even chewing gum. Sorry to say definetely no alcohol tho! I thought the hardest bit for me would be fizzy juice but I seem to have broken a lifelong addiction to Diet Irn Bru since I started

It does work, I've lost just over 3 stone in 7 weeks.

If you need any more info give me a shout.

Last edited: 17 May 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.