Hi I'm new needing advice please about Lipotrim :)

Hi
I'm new , I've lost 4 stone 4lbs this year on calories & exercise then slim and save I switched to Billy's diet but it didn't work :(

I've about 2 & 1/2 stone to goal which is about 9 stone 10 lbs I'm deformed to do it as 28 years of yoyoing I've never got to goal

My BMI is about 31.2

Can anyone explain how Lipotrim works
How many packs ago for full ketosis I'm still in ketosis as doing vlcd for 15 weeks-
I've one pharmacy near me about 1 hour away that does this.

Thanks

Hi Cherry,

Lipotrim is a bit like Slim & Save (the Simplicity Plan) where you replace ALL your food with Lipotrim packs, except you have 3 a day on Lipotrim (Slim & Save Simplicity is 4). You can only drink water (you must drink at least 2 litres a day) and black tea or coffee (no sugar). You are not allowed any extras, you can only have the packets.

There are a few flavours to choose from: strawberry milkshake, vanilla milkshake, chocolate milkshake (vanilla + choc can be made as a mousse), chicken soup, coconut flapjack and peanut butter flapjack.

You can only buy them from the pharmacy and they give you a weeks' worth at a time, so you have to go back every week to buy more and get weighed.

The average loss is about the same as Slim & Save, a stone per month.

So to recap:
  • 3 Lipotrim packs a day
  • No food whatsoever
  • Must drink 2+ litres of water a day
  • Black tea and coffee only with no sugar
It takes a few days to get into ketosis.

I hope it works out well for you if you decide to go ahead with it. I prefer to Slim & Save because it's more strict and less chance for you to fall off the wagon, but there isn't a lot of variety. Also having to go to the pharmacy every week and get weighed is a bit annoying!

I've lost almost 3 stone in nearly 3 months so far :) Well done on your loss so far this year x

Thankyou Abbz
I did t paise to think I went to the pharmacy today and got weighed did my form
and got my packs no bars or flapjacks :/

I did Cambridge a few times so know how strict it is lol so like you I need that

Super well done great loss :)
Thankyou fur replying xx

You're welcome, best of luck with it! x

I'm not doing it really hated the shakes lol so over to Cambridge
Thanks thou

Yes the chocolate one was the worst tasted like liquid salt - I understand about sodium added as lack of it on plans etc but I've done several plans this is the worst unfortunately I've spent £45 on a plan I can't do
The support isn't great for the money on CWP you get 1-1 support for the same money
Also Lipotrim has just 3 drinks which I understand they're concept but having done vlcd you do need the packs to taste nice and have a choice
The lady at the pharmacy said take 2 weeks if you like as I'm not here next week or I'll get a girl to weigh you ! If your needing support ring the help line - considering I could do slim and save for £20 s week near on cheaper with chat phone online support I wasn't impressed with Lipotrim.

I've lost 4 stone on my own the last 36 lbs are always tough for me I usually give up so if I'm paying £45 a week I feel I need proper support and more choice in packs - I disagree with Lipotrim saying they make it not taste great so you don't get tempted to eat tbh if you can live off 3 packs a day there's huge temptation to eat so they need to make the packs taste nice like the other companies or that will make you fall off plan No one wants to survive just on 3 drinks a day that don't taste very good ;)

I know for lots this works maybe as I lost 33lbs in 11 weeks on another vlcd which tasted good I've come to expect more from a company

Thanks for replying

Back