Information Please

Tamgredan

Afternoon all,

Im on day 6 of SS and so far this diet is amazing...however, i a few questions which im hoping the more 'experienced' member can help me with. Here goes:-

1. The energy i have the moment is great, will this continue?
2. At the moment im not suffering with hunger pangs, will these kick in in a week or 2?
3. If i stick to this SS 100%, How much weight could i loose a week..is 5lb per week too ambitious or should i start to expect the 1lb & 2lb's?

Hope you can help me.

Hi,
I have had so much more energy since starting CD, ive never had any of the side affects eg headaches,light headed so im probably one of the lucky ones, i can also say i have never really had hunger pangs, its more craving food or fancying something..With the weight loss is does depend on the person im on week 6 now u can see my weight loss on my sig below!! xx

Thanks Guys, if im being honest, im dreading having a 1 or 2 lb weight loss, i think i'll be gutted.
Anything over 3lb and i think i wont get demotivated.

it is really easy on cd to get 'greedy' with weight loss. remember with most other conventional diets 1.5-2lbs a week would be all you could expect at the top end of the range. you may get the odd week where you lose less than 3lbs, but you'll get weeks where you lose more too. don't lose heart :)

abz xx

Afternoon all,

Hey your doing great so far.

Im on day 6 of SS and so far this diet is amazing...however, i a few questions which im hoping the more 'experienced' member can help me with. Here goes:- I love the diet too.. Yay for cd

Apart from the third day.. I have felt so energectic like I want to dance around the place all the time. (sad I know).
2. At the moment im not suffering with hunger pangs, will these kick in in a week or 2?
I have never suffered with hunger pains..... once I felt like I could eat but that was out of boredom. I have not eaten anything.

3. If i stick to this SS 100%, How much weight could i loose a week..is 5lb per week too ambitious or should i start to expect the 1lb & 2lb's?

I go for my 10th week weigh in tomorrow. my losses have changed there were 2 weeks where I lost 2lbs in a row. and then the week after 5 3/4 . and I have stuck to it 100% . sometimes there is nothing you can do 2 lbs is still 2 lbs off which is fab..
Stick with it and the weight HAS TO COME OFF xx

Good luck x

Hope you can help me.

Afternoon all,

Afternoon, so glad you decided to do CD

Im on day 6 of SS and so far this diet is amazing...however, i a few questions which im hoping the more 'experienced' member can help me with. Here goes:-

This diet is the best that I have ever done and I am sure you will be saying the same in a few weeks :D

I found that I had the odd day where I had loads of energy but by and large, not noticed a huge difference. Maybe that is an age thing though, me being an old bird lol.

I didnt get hungry at all for a few weeks, then I started to have the odd pang, like others have said though, probably through boredom, or stress.

I lost 7lbs in the first week, which was great and really gave me a boost and the determination to carry on. It can be variable though and I have had a couple of weeks where I only lost 1lb. This was mainly due to not having 'been' for days so make sure you drink loads of water and keep yourself moving and you will be fine :D

Good luck and let us know how you are progressing x

Back