Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Innocent fruit smootie?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by HappyNoodles, 8 September 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hi everyone :) anyone know why these have propoints even tho they're just fruit? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Something to do with them containing fruit juice and the fact they have a lot more fruit in than you could eat in one sitting. As in, it's easier to drink a smoothie than eat all the fruit separately if that makes sense?

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Thanks for the reply :) on the ingredients is: 4 strawberries, half a banana, half an Apple, 9 grapes a third of an Orange and a dash of lime juice. Id probably eat all that in a fruit salad :) but that way of thinking is what got me here :eek: i was just hoping someone would say oh no they're 0!

5. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    I wish they were 0 :( I love the pineapple and coconut one.

6. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Oh I never tried that, sounds yum! The one I had yesterday was only 1 so not bad! A rip off but sooo handy on the go!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.