Innocent Vietnamese Curry

somebody

Does anyone know the syns for these? They are pretty new so here are the ingredients and nutritional information:

cooked udon noodles (17%) [water, wheat flour, vegetable oil], water, carrot, onion, red pepper, tomato purée, peas, savoy cabbage, tomato, cabbage, water chestnut, edamame beans (2%), mung beans, coconut (2%), fried onion [onion, vegetable oil, wheat flour, salt], sesame oil, cornflour, ginger, soy sauce [water, salt, molasses, sugar, soya bean, wheat], curry powder [spices, mustard powder, salt, rice flour], garlic, red chilli, sea salt, spices, demerara sugar, coriander, vegetable oil, rice flour.*contains: gluten, soya, sesame, mustard

380g
energy: 277kcal
protein: 8.4g
carbohydrate: 35.7g
carbohydrate (of which sugars): 11.8g
fat: 9.1g
fat (of which saturates): 3.8g
fibre: 9.5g
sodium: 0.68g

Hello, I don't know about this one, but the Bombay Curry is 2.5 (EE/Green), Indian Dahl Curry is 3.5 (EE/Green) and the Thai Coconut Curry with Soya Beans, Rice and Pak Choi is 8 (EE/Green). Hope this helps.

These are pretty new I think (there's a miso ramen one as well) so not on the app yet - I'll pop it through the calculator for you, just give me a mo...

Hmmm it came out as 11 syns (with noodles as free food allowance) which seems rather high for what's in it! I'm not convinced that's right, maybe I mistyped? You're prob best off ringing the syns hotline to check tbh x

Thanks for checking anyway, I'll just be careful and not have any more syns today.

Back