Other Instant soup on Exante Total

Zen123

Hi guys!

New to the forum, just finished my second day on Exante and it seems to be going good!

Just needed some help, I’m on the TOTAL plan, and was just wondering if I can have instant soup from another brand. There is one soup I love from time to time and it is practically water but the flavours are delicious! The ingredients are below, just wondering if you guys could tell me if this would take me out of Ketosis or not...

Ingredients: Corn Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Vegetables 12% (Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Garlic), Sugar, Potato Starch, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Spices 2% (Chilli, Pepper), Disodium 5'-Guanylate, Disodium 5'-Inosinate, (Flavour Enhancers E627, E631), Onion Powder 0.9%, Garlic Powder 0.9%, Sunflower Oil, Caramel (Natural Colour E150d), Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent E551), Acetic Acid (Acidifying Agent E260).

70 Calories

Total Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 1640mg 68%
Total Carbohydrates 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 8g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Protein 1g

Would really appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance!!

Hi Zen,
I done lipotrim a while ago and would have the odd low fat cuppasoup if I was out and about and it never took me out of ketosis. Have you got the keto pee sticks to check if you are in ketosis or not?
That would tell you if it brings you out of it. Only problem I found with having a 'normal' soup was that it urges temptation. Good Luck, get through the keto headache and the lethargic moments for the first week and you will be well away!

Hi Zen,
I done lipotrim a while ago and would have the odd low fat cuppasoup if I was out and about and it never took me out of ketosis. Have you got the keto pee sticks to check if you are in ketosis or not?
That would tell you if it brings you out of it. Only problem I found with having a 'normal' soup was that it urges temptation. Good Luck, get through the keto headache and the lethargic moments for the first week and you will be well away!

Thanks for that Shelly! Stuck to Exante total for 10 days, now introducing one meal a day but sticking to around 700 calories. Going to try keep it keto friendly! Didn’t buy the sticks as I had read loads of reviews saying how innacurate they are, but since I’ll be starting solids I think it’ll be a good idea to get hold of them! Finding it difficult to come to terms with no pasta as I’m a pasta fanatic! If you have any suggestions for pasta and rice please do let me know! X

Thanks for that Shelly! Stuck to Exante total for 10 days, now introducing one meal a day but sticking to around 700 calories. Going to try keep it keto friendly! Didn’t buy the sticks as I had read loads of reviews saying how innacurate they are, but since I’ll be starting solids I think it’ll be a good idea to get hold of them! Finding it difficult to come to terms with no pasta as I’m a pasta fanatic! If you have any suggestions for pasta and rice please do let me know! X
I'm glad you are getting on well with it. The sticks will defo tell you a yes or no for keto but probably aren't accurate for levels. I bought urinalysis sticks on amazon that I've seen at the gp before so thought they would be best. Only think I can suggest for pasta is spiralised veg, I had rice noodles the other day which are good if you add flavour but actually have quite a few carbs and calories so I don't have them often.

Back