Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Afternoon,

At a friends stealing WIFI again. Hoping to have my broadband sorted soon but need a day for an engineer to do my telephone and its tricky with work. Shame I hadn't run into the issue in time to sort it whilst on holiday this week :rolleyes:

Feeling marginally better and haven't succumbed to naughty urges so far. I find Wednesday the easiest day to stay on track as weigh in looming tomorrow. I really hope I get a loss this week. I was chatting to my good friend about my funny phase this week and we decided it was a combination of no loss last week / being on holiday and out of routine / possibly hormones (blame them for everything!) Its odd because I've been so focused and with it most of time but I know these are the times we have to learn to deal with it if I am indeed going to be fit & fabulous forever.

Its odd as my SW group previously ran at 5.30 & 7.30 but because she's so popular and the classes are rammed she's changed to 4, 5.30 & 7.30. I always went to the 5. I could go to the earlier one as its my half day from work. It was slightly odd as last week everyone was discussing which group they would go to. The ladies I'm most friendly with and usually sit with are sticking to 5 but a couple of others I also usually chat to are switching to 4pm. It will be odd as feel very close to the group and know that without all their support I wouldn't have been so successful. Wonder if once the new year chaos calms that it'll end up as back to two groups?

Had a lovely Fartlek session this morning (stop giggling you girls at the back) and did a hard KB workout. Do so love being on holiday and having loads of time to exercise :D

Its odd as my SW group previously ran at 5.30 & 7.30 but because she's so popular and the classes are rammed she's changed to 4, 5.30 & 7.30. I always went to the 5. I could go to the earlier one as its my half day from work. It was slightly odd as last week everyone was discussing which group they would go to. The ladies I'm most friendly with and usually sit with are sticking to 5 but a couple of others I also usually chat to are switching to 4pm. It will be odd as feel very close to the group and know that without all their support I wouldn't have been so successful. Wonder if once the new year chaos calms that it'll end up as back to two groups?

Had a lovely Fartlek session this morning (stop giggling you girls at the back) and did a hard KB workout. Do so love being on holiday and having loads of time to exercise :D

First can i just say MWHAHAHAHA (yes, that's me at the back :D).

I can see how disconcerting a change of SW buddies would be - I've only been going for 5 weeks but already there's 5 of us hugging and kissing goodbye and on each other's FB, etc. If the majority of your friends are going to 5.30, then try that? And you always have us :D

I knew you'd be giggling ;)

It's odd isn't it but I have formed such a bond with a bunch of strangers. I guess our common purpose makes for an automatic connection. Going to stick with usual class and see what happens. The car park is always chaotic & suspect this may make it worse in which case I may switch!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm very lucky as only really need 4 or 5 hours sleep :)
I ''used'' to be like that :D.....actually a good idea doing the exercise early....i just need to 'get up!' :D

Feeling marginally better and haven't succumbed to naughty urges so far. I find Wednesday the easiest day to stay on track as weigh in looming tomorrow. I really hope I get a loss this week.

Had a lovely Fartlek session this morning (stop giggling you girls at the back) and did a hard KB workout.
glad you're feeling a tad better :)
And good luck for weigh in- - i am 'seeing' a good loss for you ! :D
Fartlek......

graphics-laughing-995500.gif

Good luck for weigh in tonight. There is just one session where I weigh in but it would not be the same I think going to a different one. I did a couple of times when I first started when I couldn't make tuesday and went to a different thursday one and I knew the consultant but it wasn't the same not knowing everyone!

Hi, hope weigh-in went the right way for you :D x

Evening, am thrilled to report a 5lb loss and hello to the 13s :D

Only 1.5lbs to go to my 10 stone award. OMG can't quite believe it. So glad I didn't succumb to the lure of the ice cream!

Group was a bit odd as far fewer people stayed although was still busy & certainly most of my "friends" had picked to stick with the same time.

Am now going to scoff my dinner & will be back later to catch up with everyone's news :)

Amazing!! You smashed it :D That award will be yours next week too! xx

Only 1.5lbs to go to my 10 stone award. OMG can't quite believe it. So glad I didn't succumb to the lure of the ice cream!

Group was a bit odd as far fewer people stayed although was still busy & certainly most of my "friends" had picked to stick with the same time.

Am now going to scoff my dinner & will be back later to catch up with everyone's news :)

...no no I'm still recovering, still can't believe it :eek: :faint2::faint2::faint2: . Your just an amazing inspiration hun ! Bravo ! :D xxx

Hi Shelley
Here to sub
The lovely kay had just been telling me your 1.5lb away from your 10 St award , that is absolutely amazing,
Well done hun so pleased for you :):):)

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woohoo Shelley that is so brilliant!!!!! Oh I am really made up for you hun - what a fab weigh in!!!! And next week will be the 10 stone award!

You are a GENIUS! :D xxxx

OMG that's fantastic & only 1.5lb away from your 10st award is bloody awesome - well done you are an inspiration to us all and all this done in less than a year xxx

You are an inspiration! Major props to you xx

Amazing!! You smashed it :D That award will be yours next week too! xx
You had fab result as well - go SlimmingWorldateers!

Well done that's great!
Thanks Snow :)
...no no I'm still recovering, still can't believe it :eek: :faint2::faint2::faint2: . Your just an amazing inspiration hun ! Bravo ! :D xxx
Thank you Kay & you know you inspired & welcomed me when I first joined Minimins. Thank you for all your fab enthusiasm & ongoing support xx

Hi Shelley
Here to sub
The lovely kay had just been telling me your 1.5lb away from your 10 St award , that is absolutely amazing,
Well done hun so pleased for you :):):)
Thanks so much & well to the insanity that is my diary!

You are a GENIUS! :D xxxx
And I thought you'd got to know me ;)

OMG that's fantastic & only 1.5lb away from your 10st award is bloody awesome - well done you are an inspiration to us all and all this done in less than a year xxx

P.S.------- No pressure left for me then - the last of the slimmingworldateers! :rolleyes::8855:
Sorry! But you can do it too :D
You are an inspiration! Major props to you xx
Thanks x

Just doing a quick check in as off out for the day with three lovely friends. One of whom is the lovely lady getting married in June who's text to tell me to save the date made me get if my fat @rse & join.

Going to give her a huge hug :D

Hope to catch up bit later but saw site going offline for a while tonight :( :cry:

Have a fab day everyone x

We're going offline???? Oh nooooo....

Have a lovely day and I bet your mates will be so happy and amazed to see how fab you're looking! xxx

Back