Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Ooooh boots - get patent patent patent patent :D

I love black patent boots - I have an image of my slim self in a short kilt skirt, black tight, black patent boots, they are at the top of my buy list when I get slimmer calves! :D

And good luck on the sossies, I'm on my last bag :eek: :D

They only had sparkly not patent :( I didn't get any! Am going to look online.

I too long for the ability to wear knee length boots but have to lose some more weight from my calves!

OOOOhh doc martins!
Really want some of those!
I wanted the shorter ones rather than the longer ones as i have 'thick' ankles:sigh:
I wanted these ones but dont think the do the 'shorter' ones :)
ea6bcbbca57d34bea26c61cf843300f2.jpg

am going to pop into iceland too in a bit.....bet there's no SW stocks...again...!

I was dead lucky - last two bags of sausages on 2 for £5. They had meatballs too but absolutely none of the meals. A big notice saying sorry and unexpectedly large demand!

I haven't tried any of the SW meals yet. What would you recommend?

Yep I like the sweet potato too - not so keen on the beef and mash, it tasted funny - but really love the sossies and meatballs!

How does it happen that weekend days are gone before you even notice?! Its Sunday afternoon and its been horrid here today - torrential rain, thunder storms which only started after I'd walked into the city to get a gift bag and nipped into Primark whilst early and had a fighting chance of finding things. Got some jeans and couple of cheap tops. Means I now have two pairs of jeans that fit as well as some baggy spare ones ;) But as I walked back home the rain mean the "green" paper bag they give you disintegrated :mad: but :8855: Especially if you picture me - holding brolly / fighting wind taking brolly and blowing my hair in my face with a handle in my hand and a bag on the floor. Luckily had room in my hand bag for some things and shoved the others in the plastic bag with other bits.

I then decided to drive to Morrisons even though only 5 minutes walk but decided I'd had enough of wind and rain. Was good decision as started thiundering whilst I was in there! Welcome to British Summertime everyone :p

Have busy but short week ahead. Usual Monday chaos tomorrow followed by evening meeting, then normal days Tuesday & Wednesday but meal out Wednesday night. Have decided on Thursday to go to a morning SW class as going to see my parents for start of Easter weekend. I managed to get hairdressers appointment for 11am on Thursday. So reckon might be out by 2 to 3 then I can head straight home rather than going to class at 5pm. Bit worried as a morning weigh in after running and needing to drink lots could throw up funny result. Considered skipping completely but that runs the risk of getting excited about how long to next scales moment and eating more naughty eggs :giggle:

On Friday getting together with some of the wider family which will be fun and will probably head back home late Saturday or first thing Sunday.

Hope you've all got fun Easter plans x

Oh sweetie - you poor thing, battling the elements in the name of good jeans! :D Sorry you got drenched but v pleased you got some nice clothes to wear.

It has been rubbish weather this weekend - but will be good this week - I demand it!

And I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the earlier weigh in, hun, I always weigh less in the morning :)

Primark obviously didn't think of rain with their paper bags LOL
lucky the bottom didn't fall away and your new gear get all mucky!

Was horrible here yesterday too, now just very windy , but sunny :)

I also think you will be surprised with a morning weigh in -coz if i weigh on mine in the morning and then again evening there can be up to 4 lbs difference!-shocking !:D

And I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the earlier weigh in, hun, I always weigh less in the morning :)

That was my first thought but then worried about fluid in muscles and the volume of water I drink post run? Can't do run then not drink until after class unless plan to pass out on scales!

Its weird as now I have a regular day off on a Thursday I'm very tempted to swap to a morning class - I think would interfere with day less. But I really like my consultant and the rest of group so want to keep going with them too??!

Haha, I have a picture on my head of poor you struggling with your bags, brolly etc :rotflmao: Those paper bags certainly aren't helpful in the good ol' British weather! At least you now have a choice of jeans :D

Weekend has gone by like a flash! I keep forgetting that I actually have to go to work tomorrow! At least it is a 4 day week, I can't wait for the long weekend! 2 days of seeing family, then 2 days to myself :)

That was my first thought but then worried about fluid in muscles and the volume of water I drink post run? Can't do run then not drink until after class unless plan to pass out on scales!

Its weird as now I have a regular day off on a Thursday I'm very tempted to swap to a morning class - I think would interfere with day less. But I really like my consultant and the rest of group so want to keep going with them too??!

In the short term I suppose one answer is to not do your run and then do the morning WI..but I know you wouldn't see that as a long term option.

It's a tough one re swapping the meeting - why not see how you like the morning group/consultant and if it's Ok, stay in that - but there's a lot to be said for a good consultant and lovely friends in class :)

I also think you will be surprised with a morning weigh in -coz if i weigh on mine in the morning and then again evening there can be up to 4 lbs difference!-shocking !:D

Sounds good ;)

Haha, I have a picture on my head of poor you struggling with your bags, brolly etc :rotflmao: Those paper bags certainly aren't helpful in the good ol' British weather! At least you now have a choice of jeans :D

Weekend has gone by like a flash! I keep forgetting that I actually have to go to work tomorrow! At least it is a 4 day week, I can't wait for the long weekend! 2 days of seeing family, then 2 days to myself :)

I was laughing & swearing as it happened! I'm splitting the long weekend between family & myself too :D

In the short term I suppose one answer is to not do your run and then do the morning WI..but I know you wouldn't see that as a long term option.

It's a tough one re swapping the meeting - why not see how you like the morning group/consultant and if it's Ok, stay in that - but there's a lot to be said for a good consultant and lovely friends in class :)

I did consider skipping my run but you know me I love my runs!

I thought would be good way to recce a new group but think unless really lovely I will stick with my gang. As you rightly say having a great consultant is so helpful. Plus have made lots of friends in group who are so supportive - like you lovely lot on Mins :grouphugg:

I've only managed to get the sausages and the meatballs so far :rolleyes: The sausages are great - not like sausages but are great as part of a fry up. Not yet had the meatballs :eek:

At my group the salmon pasta and the sweet potato curry seem to get most rave reviews :)

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll pop into Iceland this week and see what they have in.

Evening

Monday was sh*t as I expected so by time I got home was keen for coffee & chewy d swiftly followed by bed - so ni Mins catch up :(

Today has been marginally better :rolleyes:

Am trying to sort out a bag of stuff to take to work as suspect wont have time to come home after work and before night out. I always forget something when I try and do that! Realised when thought I was sorted I'd forgotten fresh underwear :8855:

Then when I get home late tomorrow I've got to start getting myself sorted for going away on Thursday. I always find it odd that my social activities end up crammed in the same few days yet at other times I go weeks with nothing!

Been doing ok on plan. Didn't run this morning as the wind was scary. So did a couple of Davina workouts instead. Hoping it will be less blowy tomorrow.

Just going to do a quick catch up. Wont be around much tomorrow either but hoping to have proper catch up whilst sat in hairdressers on Thursday :D

i can remember packing to go abroad got there and hubby had no pants in is case lolol
hope you have a better day tomorrow love x x x x x

I'm glad today was a bit better than yesterday :) Hopefully tomorrow will fly by, then you can enjoy the Easter break :)

I get what you mean about social events lol. I go for weeks not seeing people, then suddenly I am catching up with everyone! Then I am never organised :D

Have a lovely few days :) x

Hello babes

Good to see your post, but sorry you didn't have a good day! And I think it's an excellent plan to do indoors exercise when the wind is this mad! :eek:

Sxxx

hi s.j.b
hope your having a better day today sugar x

Back