Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Hello :D

Long old day yesterday & at the evening meeting the supplied food was .... take away PIZZA :(

Tortured twice in one week with hot melty pizza. I must have done something bad in a former life. I managed to resist & ate my lovely campfire stew reheated in the microwave. I soooo hope the scales show my efforts tomorrow!

Wore the smaller trousers today and felt comfie all day but have to confess whipped them off as soon as I got home & got into my baggy joggers ;)

Feeling lazy today as having a rest day from exercise. I know it's a good idea every so often but I do miss it. Hoping to run in the morning but not been sleeping that well the last few days so might not.

Hope everyone's week is passing painlessly, swiftly & on plan xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Long old day yesterday & at the evening meeting the supplied food was .... take away PIZZA :(

Tortured twice in one week with hot melty pizza. I must have done something bad in a former life. I managed to resist & ate my lovely campfire stew reheated in the microwave. I soooo hope the scales show my efforts tomorrow!

Wore the smaller trousers today and felt comfie all day but have to confess whipped them off as soon as I got home & got into my baggy joggers ;)

Feeling lazy today as having a rest day from exercise. I know it's a good idea every so often but I do miss it. Hoping to run in the morning but not been sleeping that well the last few days so might not.

Been same today xx felt comfy all day but got onesie on now lol

Lots of brownie points for resisting pizza again!! It really is just cruel. I think the scales will be kind to you tomorrow! You have done really well this week :)

Can't beat a pair of joggers! I did the same when I got home today, it was a great feeling :D Nice and spacious!

Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight xx

Oh crikey well done on saying NO to the pizza, well done babes!

And glad you're having a day of rest, it's good for your muscles (because I'm such an expert LOL).

My onesie is in the washing basket :( might have to purchase another one ;)

I have two lol xx one is a cat complete with tail lol xx

Evening feeling bit deflated as had great week, turned down pizza twice(!) & worked hard on exercise.

I lost 1lb making my total loss 9 stone 13.5lbs. Grrr so no new shiny. But it will be mine next week :D I always say all I want to do each week is lose weight how much isn't as important as just losing & sticking with it. Although really could it not have been more annoyingly close ;)

Well done on the loss :) Although that pesky 0.5lb is annoying! You have had some fab non-scale victories this week to be proud of :) x

Evening feeling bit deflated as had great week, turned down pizza twice(!) & worked hard on exercise.

I lost 1lb making my total loss 9 stone 13.5lbs. Grrr so no new shiny. But it will be mine next week :D I always say all I want to do each week is lose weight how much isn't as important as just losing & sticking with it. Although really could it not have been more annoyingly close ;)

That was me not long back lol It is sooooo annoying but you will get it :D

I can see how that would be majorly frustrating! But omg 9st 13.5lbs! You are a legend!

Wow hun you are doing SO well that shiny will be yours next week hun.

Well done on saying No to Pizza... twice hun xxx

Well done on the loss- shame about that tiny little half pound!- these 'milestones' do like to make us wait!
Def yours next week though!

Well done on resisting the pizza/s
(i felt like ordering one this evening- glad i didn't :))

Well done on the loss :) Although that pesky 0.5lb is annoying! You have had some fab non-scale victories this week to be proud of :) x
Thanks & I need to celebrate the willpower :D

That was me not long back lol It is sooooo annoying but you will get it :D
So irritating & I'm still annoyed but channeling the rage into focus!

Don't be sad hun, as Elanor says, what a week you've had! And the new shiny sticker will happen next week for sure :D
It blooming better otherwise I'll have my own personal thundercloud over my head like cartoon characters :8855:

Don't worry that new shiny will be with you next week. xx
Everything crossed x

WOW. I am seriously impressed.
Its just lucky no one offered me one on Thursday night after weigh in :rolleyes:

Very frustrating for you re the .5lb! Well done on your loss though hun, you're amazing! xx
Thank you & I know I need to celebrate every pound not get annoyed with the ones not lost!

Wow hun you are doing SO well that shiny will be yours next week hun.

Well done on saying No to Pizza... twice hun xxx
I know I'm amazed I managed once let alone twice?!

Well done on the loss- shame about that tiny little half pound!- these 'milestones' do like to make us wait!
Def yours next week though!

Well done on resisting the pizza/s
(i felt like ordering one this evening- glad i didn't :))
Well done on not ordering one. Have to say I thought about it on Thursday after fat club but luckily resisted!

Hello Everyone :D

Have been in a grump since Thursday night but know I'm acting like spoilt child so have given myself a talking to :8855:

It was just a horrid experience, cause I'd been good and virtually everyone was asking did you get it?! And I was like no :( Its so funny as every week in image therapy I say "just down" in response to aim for the next week. I never like feeling a pressure of a target even if in my head I'm thinking of something I'd ideally like. Twice now I've been pushed to agree both times when had small amount to next goal and both times didn't hit them. SO lesson learnt is just down is my mantra.

It was also odd because at class several people (4 or 5 at separate times) were asking / suggesting I must be at or near my target. I haven't set an official target at class although have in mind hitting the very top of my normal BMI range which is what I've set as goal on here. You can all see from my stats on here I've got a long way still to go. Not sure if its a compliment & that I look pretty good or that its just because I was really big and have lost so much they presume I'm happy on bigger side? I was wearing my smaller trousers and top whereas having been weighing in more baggy stuff previously but both generous size 16s so not really small?!

Anyways having said I've given myself a talking to I'm still moaning like a petulant teenager! I'm thrilled that I've lost 9 stone 13.5lbs and it will feel even more special next week when just down will get me my next shiny :D

On positive front went for an amazing run this morning. Had been feeling little cautious after last weeks funny do so skipped the 4am one on Thursday. But today was a beautiful clear crisp morning, fluffy clouds in a blue sky, lovely snowdrops appearing on the banks of the river and I ran a PB for my 5km even though I was attempting to run slowly :bliss:So came home and was feeling great so did a KB tummy workout followed by a Davina abs workout and then a boxing one. Think I might feel it in the morning!

I was going to try a couple of SP days this week but b*ggered it up yesterday as my frozen mixed veg with my dinner had sweetcorn in! Then today thought was all good until I realised will need to use yogurt or fromage frais to make my coleslaw! Anyway I'm having a few days with lots of S&P whilst not strictly SP :p

Off to catch up with everyone elses news & there appears to be lots of threads to catch up on xx

Back