Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

What a lovely feeling it must have been to hear those comments! You must be looking pretty good already hun. Another fab nsv moment there :)

Glad you managed to enjoy your run today as it must have knocked your confidence a bit after last week.

Here's to a 'just down' result this week ;) xx

Just down indeed ;)

I found the target comments odd although know they were meant well :) I haven't adjusted to how I look. I still feel very fat when I look in mirror & know I'm not as fat as I perceive. Plus two of the people who made the comment have been at group since I started so seen me much bigger but two are recent joiners who are clearly way slimmer than me but there wanting to lose weight?!

Hi hun, I'm generally lurking in many diaries as it's so hard to keep up but wanted to say well done on the 9st13. 5lbs! I can't wait to be where you are and you are doing amazing. I may even take up running when I can as you make it sound so good lol! I rejoined sw this week, lost 8lbs in 1st week and looking forward to making 2015 count :)

The target comments I can understand if you look so different. My sister was getting similar comments when she lost her 9 stone with sw. She settled at 11.7 which is still high but she looked amazing! It shows how hard you have worked xx

SO lesson learnt is just down is my mantra. Anyways having said I've given myself a talking to I'm still moaning like a petulant teenager! I'm thrilled that I've lost 9 stone 13.5lbs and it will feel even more special next week when just down will get me my next shiny :D

I know you felt disappointed hun but next week is going to be amazeballs, you know it will be :D

...today was a beautiful clear crisp morning, fluffy clouds in a blue sky, lovely snowdrops appearing on the banks of the river...

Cor sounds gorgeous! I did housework so my view was of the inside of the oven LOL.

b*ggered it up yesterday as my frozen mixed veg with my dinner had sweetcorn in! Then today thought was all good until I realised will need to use yogurt or fromage frais to make my coleslaw! Anyway I'm having a few days with lots of S&P whilst not strictly SP :p

Me too, I completely didn't clock about sweetcorn until I read this post - so oops not 100% on SP then for me either! xxx

I would say take those comments as compliments, it's obviously showing that you've done so well and looking good!
smileys-thumbs-315757.gif

well done on the PB too! :D

I thought briefly too that I may have done an SP day today....then realised I had had a yoghurt!:rolleyes::D .....it's close enough though! :)

I reckon my Donna may be secretly reading your diary.....she mentioned to me this morning about getting up at 4-5am and going running/jogging!!:eek::D
the idea is good......but actually getting up that early and going is a different matter!
Hats off to you for that!

:worthy:....slimmingworldateer leader! :D

Hi hun, I'm generally lurking in many diaries as it's so hard to keep up but wanted to say well done on the 9st13. 5lbs! I can't wait to be where you are and you are doing amazing. I may even take up running when I can as you make it sound so good lol! I rejoined sw this week, lost 8lbs in 1st week and looking forward to making 2015 count :)

The target comments I can understand if you look so different. My sister was getting similar comments when she lost her 9 stone with sw. She settled at 11.7 which is still high but she looked amazing! It shows how hard you have worked xx
Thanks & well done on a great start. I love SW & running! I started with walking DVD then did Couch to 5k. Can't recommend it enough!

Part of the reason I haven't set an official target at grp is cause like your sister I think I might be happy higher than "normal" but definitely need to lose chunk more before that point!

Cor sounds gorgeous! I did housework so my view was of the inside of the oven LOL.

Me too, I completely didn't clock about sweetcorn until I read this post - so oops not 100% on SP then for me either! xxx

Deffo prefer running to housework ;)

I did think about spitting of the kernels of sweetcorn :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Definitely take the compliments! What you have achieved so far is no easy task! And well done on the PB and all the fab exercise today :) One day I will take a leaf out of your book, and get my arse moving.

Morning just a quickie but will catch up more later x

Fab start to day with my furthest run so far 4.2 miles & felt fab. Had to stop to take a photos at one point cause such lovely views around me! Came home to lovely magic pancakes - took photo cause thought was funny how fruit ( pink grapefruit & cantaloupe melon) matched the plate!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424597829.679480.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424597853.439406.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424597873.077653.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning :) Lovely pics! Well done on the run. Great start to the day. Very chilly here, but beautiful morning. It's clouding over now though. Have a good day :) x

I would say take those comments as compliments, it's obviously showing that you've done so well and looking good!

well done on the PB too! :D

I thought briefly too that I may have done an SP day today....then realised I had had a yoghurt!:rolleyes::D .....it's close enough though! :)

I reckon my Donna may be secretly reading your diary.....she mentioned to me this morning about getting up at 4-5am and going running/jogging!!:eek::D
the idea is good......but actually getting up that early and going is a different matter!
Hats off to you for that!

:worthy:....slimmingworldateer leader! :D

LOL @ leader - We're a team :D

Am liking Donna's thinking ;)

Definitely take the compliments! What you have achieved so far is no easy task! And well done on the PB and all the fab exercise today :) One day I will take a leaf out of your book, and get my arse moving.

I love the exercise. Never find it too hard to do that. Whereas ignoring all the food temptations is so much harder :8855:

Yay.... just.... YAY :D :D :D

and that is because I come here to visit your page and you make me SMILE :). You're going to hear me squeal all the way from down South when you hit that award next weigh in!! xx

Glad I'm making you smile. I think the entire UK might hear my cheers but if I fail to lose the whole world will hear the foul language I will be using :p

Morning :) Lovely pics! Well done on the run. Great start to the day. Very chilly here, but beautiful morning. It's clouding over now though. Have a good day :) x

It was so lovely first thing but few more clouds appearing now. Was tempted to go for walk later if still nice. Does make me feel good be outdoors on a sunny day even if cold :)

Hello Everyone :D

Have been in a grump since Thursday night but know I'm acting like spoilt child so have given myself a talking to :8855:

It was just a horrid experience, cause I'd been good and virtually everyone was asking did you get it?! And I was like no :( Its so funny as every week in image therapy I say "just down" in response to aim for the next week. I never like feeling a pressure of a target even if in my head I'm thinking of something I'd ideally like. Twice now I've been pushed to agree both times when had small amount to next goal and both times didn't hit them. SO lesson learnt is just down is my mantra.

It was also odd because at class several people (4 or 5 at separate times) were asking / suggesting I must be at or near my target. I haven't set an official target at class although have in mind hitting the very top of my normal BMI range which is what I've set as goal on here. You can all see from my stats on here I've got a long way still to go. Not sure if its a compliment & that I look pretty good or that its just because I was really big and have lost so much they presume I'm happy on bigger side? I was wearing my smaller trousers and top whereas having been weighing in more baggy stuff previously but both generous size 16s so not really small?!

Anyways having said I've given myself a talking to I'm still moaning like a petulant teenager! I'm thrilled that I've lost 9 stone 13.5lbs and it will feel even more special next week when just down will get me my next shiny :D

On positive front went for an amazing run this morning. Had been feeling little cautious after last weeks funny do so skipped the 4am one on Thursday. But today was a beautiful clear crisp morning, fluffy clouds in a blue sky, lovely snowdrops appearing on the banks of the river and I ran a PB for my 5km even though I was attempting to run slowly :bliss:So came home and was feeling great so did a KB tummy workout followed by a Davina abs workout and then a boxing one. Think I might feel it in the morning!

I was going to try a couple of SP days this week but b*ggered it up yesterday as my frozen mixed veg with my dinner had sweetcorn in! Then today thought was all good until I realised will need to use yogurt or fromage frais to make my coleslaw! Anyway I'm having a few days with lots of S&P whilst not strictly SP :p

Off to catch up with everyone elses news & there appears to be lots of threads to catch up on xx

Yes i got that before i got my 2st award and as much as i knew there werent being nasty or ought i wanted to just stand on a table and announce no i didnt get the bloody award im half a pound away lol xx
You aint acting like a teenager at all lol but when it comes to shinys it is very important hehe seriously though its another achievement you can say you have accomplished when you get it :)

Regarding the comments about nearing your target i think they geniouely will be pleased for you losing all that weight and i would definitely take it as a compliment x in my eyes a size 16 isnt at all big it means you will be nice and curvy xx im only 4ft 11 so any extra weight shows on me but i only want to get to a size 10-12 xx most people my height are a 6-8 but i want to look like a woman with curves not a kid lol xx

Lovely pics! Reminds me of Salisbury cathedral a but the way the spire sticks up, but then I'm a bit home sick and anything would make me think of that lol! You are amazing g how much running and exercise you do. I find it hard to make myself do anything! X

Fab news on doing your longest run yet, that is brilliant!!! And they are gorgeous pics, I love the one by the river.

What are magic pancakes and why haven't you told me about them before, eh, eh??? :D Look yummy and perfect for a weekend!

Regarding the comments about nearing your target i think they geniouely will be pleased for you losing all that weight and i would definitely take it as a compliment x in my eyes a size 16 isnt at all big it means you will be nice and curvy xx im only 4ft 11 so any extra weight shows on me but i only want to get to a size 10-12 xx most people my height are a 6-8 but i want to look like a woman with curves not a kid lol xx

I'm only 5ft 2 so similarly want to be smaller than am. Agree still want curves (although I think my b00bs are a think of the past!)

Lovely pics! Reminds me of Salisbury cathedral a but the way the spire sticks up, but then I'm a bit home sick and anything would make me think of that lol! You are amazing g how much running and exercise you do. I find it hard to make myself do anything! X
Its an amazing building and funnily enough when I ran through the grounds there were two chaps with professional cameras trying to take pictures of birds nesting in the tower flying in and out against blue sky :)

Fab news on doing your longest run yet, that is brilliant!!! And they are gorgeous pics, I love the one by the river.

What are magic pancakes and why haven't you told me about them before, eh, eh??? :D Look yummy and perfect for a weekend!

So you make magic porridge - your HEX B oats in low fat yogurt ( I use a vanilla muller) soaked overnight so oats soften up. Whisk up two eggs and stir together. Fry in frylight. Served today with fruit, sprinkling of sweetner and some of the grapefruit juice left in the skins. Scrummy. Make a good pudding with quark & options too :D

So you make magic porridge - your HEX B oats in low fat yogurt ( I use a vanilla muller) soaked overnight so oats soften up. Whisk up two eggs and stir together. Fry in frylight. Served today with fruit, sprinkling of sweetner and some of the grapefruit juice left in the skins. Scrummy. Make a good pudding with quark & options too :D

Thanks babes, will try them next weekend :)

Re the b00bs, can't wait until mine are gone!!! I'm in a 50DD at the moment :eek: and I hate 'em being so big.

Back