Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

I aint tried the pulled pork but have tried the BBQ pulled gammon and that was gorgeous :D xx

Evening, felt like a very long day today but in guess most Mondays do :(

Good on plan day but was annoyed with myself when I realised used my last portion of frozen soup this morning. Going to try whipping up batch of easy tomato speed tonight but never had it before?!

I would like to announce I have the start of a six pack. It's very vague & wrapped in fat still but can see it's coming. Might try taking pic of it later although may suddenly lose all my subscribers :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I would like to announce I have the start of a six pack. It's very vague & wrapped in fat still but can see it's coming. Might try taking pic of it later although may suddenly lose all my subscribers :D

Woohoo!!!! You'll be on the cover of Miss Atlas any day now :D

And yes to pics! Shame about your tinternet playing up still - what's causing it, or is that the question of the century?

Evening, felt like a very long day today but in guess most Mondays do :(

Good on plan day but was annoyed with myself when I realised used my last portion of frozen soup this morning. Going to try whipping up batch of easy tomato speed tonight but never had it before?!

woohoo on the six pack :D
wouldn't worry about losing subscribers...we'll ignore the other bits :D
so what Abs exercises do you do?....i really hate my stomach.....(loose skin-don't think i can do much about that apart from surgery!....but something might help :D).....i need to actually DO more- more like :D

i must try this pulled pork yum yum

woohoo on the six pack :D
wouldn't worry about losing subscribers...we'll ignore the other bits :D
so what Abs exercises do you do?....i really hate my stomach.....(loose skin-don't think i can do much about that apart from surgery!....but something might help :D).....i need to actually DO more- more like :D

PMSL I tried take pics but too scary even for me to look at!!!

I think the KBs are what has really helped but I also do Davina abs workouts :D

PMSL I tried take pics but too scary even for me to look at!!!

I think the KBs are what has really helped but I also do Davina abs workouts :D

LOL, me naked in the mirror is bad enough , i wouldn't be brave enough to take a pic and look at that too :D(double edit- makes you wonder what me see too-if we don't like it :D)
you know what's needed ?....someone to invent some 'medication' or 'cream' that makes your skin get all like elastic so it can 'spring' back :D
you'd think in this day and age someone would have thought of that?

going to make an effort tomorrow night to do the kettlebell :D.......thought of a six pack tummy is making me jealous!:D

edit....going to look up Davina too....:D

Loving the sound of your magic cream!! I bought some (really expensive) skin tightening stuff. It does make my skin tingle lots when I use it but no magic snapping back yet?!

I think I'll need a good surgeon :p

LOL....no snapping back?!....i'd go ask for my money back :D
i bought some anti ageing cream lol(doess make my skin feel good for a little bit)......but still look the same age and not 21!:D.....these creams really SHOULD work!- out of order!:D

OH said to me if i was really unhappy about my stomach when i got to target , maybe i could get a tummy tuck.....still don't know wether i would be brave enough!
but if i was, thing is i would also then want a boob lift/job, some lipo , face-lift, bum shaping, and....and....and ....:D

these creams really SHOULD work!- out of order!:D Totally agree - its outrageous!

OH said to me if i was really unhappy about my stomach when i got to target , maybe i could get a tummy tuck.....still don't know wether i would be brave enough!
but if i was, thing is i would also then want a boob lift/job, some lipo , face-lift, bum shaping, and....and....and ....:D

I need a total body lift - thighs/tummy/bottom/ boobs / arms. Have pot of money been saved for it but now tempted to buy house in Italy near Susie to have more holidays and think sod the skin :p

Morning hun ,
Hello lovely - you're on fire at the moment and it so lovely to see x

Woohoo loving the sound of finding a six pack. Mine's down there somewhere about a foot under haha. My daughter says massaging really hard will help with the skin. She's a qualified beautician so I'm giving it a go. Hope this helps xxx
Thanks for that. I body brush / scrub / put cream on but will be vigourous with massaging in my creams now. Does she have any hints for best creams?!

Have pot of money been saved for it but now tempted to buy house in Italy near Susie to have more holidays and think sod the skin :p

YESSSSSS! The skin will shrink back at some point, so why not let it do that in the sun! :)

Olive oil is supposed to be good for skin elasticity - if you don't mind smelling like a salad :D

House in Italy sounds lovely:)!....not that i've been there,it's one of the places i want to visit though, the Tuscany sort of area like you see on tv :D

Creams.....I regularly rub/massage cram in my skin too, when just out the shower bath :D...also got a body brush too, and them rough exfoliating mitt things:D

The skin does 'feel' so much nicer and better for it though, hopefully over time it WILL make a difference......that's my theory anyway :D

Ooo, go to Italy, buy a house! One of the few countries I would love to visit! And you only live once :) Plus, their food is amazing!

Back