Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Don't the Italians live longer, healthier lives because of their diet? I would be willing to take the risk of eating the Italian way :D

Don't the Italians live longer, healthier lives because of their diet? I would be willing to take the risk of eating the Italian way :D

Loving your approach there Elanor! :D

And if you moved close to me Shelley we could start up our own SW and running clubs (wow what a carrot that is LOL)

I'm in then ;)

And if you moved close to me Shelley we could start up our own SW and running clubs (wow what a carrot that is LOL)
That sounds promising?! Lots of larger Italian but doubt we'll convince them to use frylight instead of olive oil :p

Oh wow....think we are ALL going to end up in Italy....with SW groups :D
Cunning plan :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I swear my new smaller trousers feel tighter today! I guess what will be will be ;) It's times like now I wish I did hop on scales between classes! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's strange how we can feel like that even though we've stuck to plan and not done anything different than other weeks ,

I'm sure that award will be yours , you so deserve it , xxx

Good luck! That pesky 0.5lb will be gone, and then some!! That shiny sticker will be yours :) x

Just a quickie whilst I cook my dinner - I lost 2.5lbs & got my 10 STONE AWARD :bliss:

So happy. I did nearly cry when I was given my award which is totally daft but I can't quite comprehend 10 stone / 140 (in fact 142) pounds gone. Its like I've lost a person?!

Anyway I really want my tea but also want to say huge thanks to all my lovely Minis friends who've inspired and supported me :grouphugg:

Omg CONGRATULATIONS! You are so inspiring to each one of us here, brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

I think I can best describe this in emoticon format :D

:bliss::party0019::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

So happy for you hun! What you have achieved is amazing! x

Wow! Well done!!
I knew you would do it !
And 10at award!
That is some achievement!
You should be extremely proud of yourself, and quite rightly so too!
I actually would like to weigh just over what you have lost!
Congrats again!
Awww I fell like letting some fireworks off for you !!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg CONGRATULATIONS! You are so inspiring to each one of us here, brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

Thanks - still grinning :D

I think I can best describe this in emoticon format :D

:bliss::party0019::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

So happy for you hun! What you have achieved is amazing! x

Those little guys are exactly what I feel like ;)

Fantastic hun xx

Thanks Cloudy x

Wow! Well done!!
I knew you would do it !
And 10at award!
That is some achievement!
You should be extremely proud of yourself, and quite rightly so too!
I actually would like to weigh just over what you have lost!
Congrats again!
Awww I fell like letting some fireworks off for you !!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fireworks / loud music / dance around the room etc :D

Back