Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

WOOHOO baby girl I knew you would do it!!!!!!

You are AWESOME!

flowers.jpg

Absolutely bloomin fantastic!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you, well done you fab lady :winner: xx

Thanks suspect I may not stop smiling for days!

WOOHOO baby girl I knew you would do it!!!!!!

You are AWESOME!

View attachment 167803

Thanks Susie :D It truly feels surreal but in a good way!

That is absolutely amazing, SJB!!!! Excellent job!!!

I don't bust out the multiple exclamation points for just anyone, you know. :D

:clap::woohoo:

Thanks I'll cherish the !!! ;)

Wow wow wow! So pleased for you. What an amazing achievement.

X

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

Just a quickie whilst I cook my dinner - I lost 2.5lbs & got my 10 STONE AWARD :bliss:

So happy. I did nearly cry when I was given my award which is totally daft but I can't quite comprehend 10 stone / 140 (in fact 142) pounds gone. Its like I've lost a person?!

Anyway I really want my tea but also want to say huge thanks to all my lovely Minis friends who've inspired and supported me :grouphugg:

Omg that is amazing xx you should be so proud xx

Hello S_J_B,

I am just dropping by to subscribe.

I know that I have said before but I am so happy for you in achieving your 10 stone award. You truly are inspiring.

lostinarnia xx

How are you today, hun?

If your ears were burning yesterday, it might be because I was telling everyone at work about you and what an amazing milestone you'd hit :D

Omg that is amazing xx you should be so proud xx

So pleased & proud (but also slightly ashamed I'd let myself get to need to lose 10 stone if you see what I mean?!)

Hello S_J_B,

I am just dropping by to subscribe.

I know that I have said before but I am so happy for you in achieving your 10 stone award. You truly are inspiring.

lostinarnia xx

Welcome and thanks x

How are you today, hun?

If your ears were burning yesterday, it might be because I was telling everyone at work about you and what an amazing milestone you'd hit :D

They weren't will demand my ears try harder to pick up talk about me!

10 stone is amazing! You've done so well - really inspiring.

Thanks Snow :)

Afternoon all,

So glad its the weekend. It has felt like a long hard week this week :rolleyes:

But a lovely start to my weekend - had an amazing nights sleep and woke feeling full of beans and rested. Its surprising how little that seems to happen. Decided to have a rest day from exercise. I know it makes sense every so often but just feels wrong! Anyways I had smashed my February exercise goals :D I ran 40.6 miles and did 21 KB workouts. I also did several Davina boxing & abs workouts plus a couple of Leslie walks.

Reflecting on Feb its been a good month but glad its over. I actually lost the least I have so far / month but accept that things will probably slow down a bit now. Just going to carry on regardless and hope at least to keep losing consistently.

In the excitement of the lovely 10 stone award I forgot to mention that apparently next week is "greatest loser" in group. This isn't a voting one its just the person who has lost the most which I think means its me :eek: My consultant said she'd call me this week and let me know what its about. I expect going to have to talk / show photos & have picture with sash taken! Note to self wear some of my clothes that actually fit ;) Speaking of which I definitely need to plan a trip to Asda / Sainsburys as need some smaller jeans and some tops but sticking with cheap and cheerful things at the moment!

Off to catch up with everyones news x

Afternoon all, So glad its the weekend. It has felt like a long hard week this week :rolleyes: But a lovely start to my weekend - had an amazing nights sleep and woke feeling full of beans and rested. Its surprising how little that seems to happen. Decided to have a rest day from exercise. I know it makes sense every so often but just feels wrong! Anyways I had smashed my February exercise goals :D I ran 40.6 miles and did 21 KB workouts. I also did several Davina boxing & abs workouts plus a couple of Leslie walks. Reflecting on Feb its been a good month but glad its over. I actually lost the least I have so far / month but accept that things will probably slow down a bit now. Just going to carry on regardless and hope at least to keep losing consistently. In the excitement of the lovely 10 stone award I forgot to mention that apparently next week is "greatest loser" in group. This isn't a voting one its just the person who has lost the most which I think means its me :eek: My consultant said she'd call me this week and let me know what its about. I expect going to have to talk / show photos & have picture with sash taken! Note to self wear some of my clothes that actually fit ;) Speaking of which I definitely need to plan a trip to Asda / Sainsburys as need some smaller jeans and some tops but sticking with cheap and cheerful things at the moment! Off to catch up with everyones news x

Yup I think you've got ' greatest looser' in the bag Shelley ,
A shopping trip whoo hoo im the same though there's loads of things I've seen which I'd love but I won't buy till I'm happier ( meaning at target ) with my self
Have a fab evening hun xxx

Always better when you've had a good nights sleep :)
I'm hoping to get one tonight and a lay-in tomorrow :)

Rest days are essential i think, you're body does need time for a rest and bit of repair - am sure all professionals have rest days? :)

New clothes, yay :), even cheap n cheerful ones make you feel good :)

we have the biggest loser too next week, not sure that will be at ours, there's quite a few that have lost a lot :)

Well done to you though, think up a good speech etc, it will make you feel proud, as well as continue to inspire others :) x

Well done on the 'greatest loser' :) New clothes will be lovely, especially in the new size :) You have had a fab month, even if your losses haven't been as big as previously. Your dedication to exercise is amazing!

So pleased & proud (but also slightly ashamed I'd let myself get to need to lose 10 stone if you see what I mean?!)

Welcome and thanks x

They weren't will demand my ears try harder to pick up talk about me!

Thanks Snow :)

Yes i know what you mean but you have at least changed that now and will feel better for it xx

apparently next week is "greatest loser" in group. This isn't a voting one its just the person who has lost the most which I think means its me :eek: My consultant said she'd call me this week and let me know what its about. I expect going to have to talk / show photos & have picture with sash taken! Note to self wear some of my clothes that actually fit ;) Speaking of which I definitely need to plan a trip to Asda / Sainsburys as need some smaller jeans and some tops but sticking with cheap and cheerful things at the moment!

OMG that's so exciting!!!!! Does that mean we'll get to see you in SW magazine?! :D

And yes to a shopping trip! :D

Afternoon All :D

Had a great Sunday so far. Awoke feeling rested for second day in row. Got up and when for a lovely run despite it being very breezy! Came home and did a boxing DVD & some abs work.

Made a batch of cajun soup for lunches this week :)

Then legged it to Asda. Was really annoyed not a single pair of jeans in the size & length I was looking for. So went to Matalan. I have a pair of jeans which I didn't try on as still hate changing rooms and mirrors! Was worried maybe too small as Matalan are usually less generous than Asda but they fit albeit snugly. Got a couple of tops at both locations so a few more outfit options which were definitely needed!

I realised hadn't done my measurements since mid January so took them last night was very pleased to have lost some inches - 2 from both hips and chest & 3.5 from waist :D

I am cooking some diet coke chicken for tea (thanks Sam!) and going to have it with my chilli noodles. I’m also going to make a batch of bolognese for later in week and the freezer.

No idea what the greatest loser thing will entail - will keep you all informed!

Off to catch up x

Back