Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

wow hun you put us to shame today lolol so happy your stuff fit love x x

What's the cajun soup recipe, hun? And what's the diet coke chicken like - I've seen it many time on SW boards, but it just sounded too weird :)

And love the jeans shopping! And the boxing! I just combine the two lol - I can get a short fuse when surrounded by people who insist on getting in my way :D

Woohoo to the new clothes !:)
And the measurements, result!......sounds like an hour-glass figure in the making! :)
Diet coke chicken?.....yet another recipe i need to try :rolleyes::D
what does it taste like? :)

What's the cajun soup recipe, hun? And what's the diet coke chicken like - I've seen it many time on SW boards, but it just sounded too weird :)

And love the jeans shopping! And the boxing! I just combine the two lol - I can get a short fuse when surrounded by people who insist on getting in my way :D

Cajun chicken soup - it's on the SW website. It's fabulous. I make it lots in an old fashioned pan but sure you could chuck it in your soup maker :)

Diet coke chicken sounds weird & I was so dubious the first time but it's lovely. Put a bit of chilli in today's and was great with the chilli noodles.

LOL I know exactly what you mean was tempted to give a few other shoppers a jab or even a hook ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Diet coke chicken is lush! Like Shelley said, it is hard to describe, I find it to taste a bit like sweet and sour, with a twist. Reminds me, I have some in the freezer!

Glad you have had a fab day :)

I love diet coke chicken.

Yay for smaller jeans cant wait till i need some xxx

Got some in the slow cooker for tonight's tea- can't wait I love it!

Hi Shelley
Have a fab day xxx

hello!! Here to sub, I can't believe you have a diary on here all this time and I didnt know! I'm usually on my phone which doesnt show siggies :(

Massive congratulations on your 10 stone award, what an achievement. I hope you are very proud of yourself xxx

ps diet coke chicken is just the best with boiled rice? :) xx

hello!! Here to sub, I can't believe you have a diary on here all this time and I didnt know! I'm usually on my phone which doesnt show siggies :(

Massive congratulations on your 10 stone award, what an achievement. I hope you are very proud of yourself xxx

ps diet coke chicken is just the best with boiled rice? :) xx

Hello & welcome to insane ramblings! I'm so happy with how far I've come & feel confident can keep going with the help of this fab place :)

Loving all the rave reviews for diet coke chicken. It was good with noodles last night but think you're right rice is best. Soaks up lovely sauce!

^^ I agree yummy with rice- must add that to my meal plans this week again :) xxx

Evening :D

Another day bites the dust! Having slightly strange work week but will soon be my new exciting day off on Thursday :)

Did a lovely fartlek session this morning ( stop giggling Susie :p) felt I was running really fast in my fast bits. Have been doing some reading online about exercise to help weight loss & definitely lots of positive stuff re HIIT ( High Intensity Interval Training) which my fartlek most certainly is.

Good if slightly dull food day! Think I need to get recipe books & mags out for a browse. Plan some new stuff for mix about

Off to catch up xx

What's happening Thursday then ? :D
Or is it going to be a regular day of the week off? :)

you're doing really well with the exercise!
And that HITT IS ssupposed to be really good :)
When I used a PT quite a few years back , he made me do high intensity , then slow it down on the treadmill and rower, was hard but it did do wonders at the time :D.......just a shame i didn't keep it going - went off track and put all the weight back on:rolleyes:

think i need to get re-inspired again too :)

Back