Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

What's happening Thursday then ? :D
Or is it going to be a regular day of the week off? :)

you're doing really well with the exercise!
And that HITT IS ssupposed to be really good :)
When I used a PT quite a few years back , he made me do high intensity , then slow it down on the treadmill and rower, was hard but it did do wonders at the time :D.......just a shame i didn't keep it going - went off track and put all the weight back on:rolleyes:

think i need to get re-inspired again too :)

Yeah new working pattern. Four long days & day off on Thursday. Think it'll be better than my previous 3 long, one normal & one half that never ended up half :p

Am going to do some more research but might try two HIIT type workouts per week as well as my usual stuff :D

Love the idea of a PT might treat myself to some sessions if I loss motivation :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah new working pattern. Four long days & day off on Thursday. Think it'll be better than my previous 3 long, one normal & one half that never ended up half :p

Am going to do some more research but might try two HIIT type workouts per week as well as my usual stuff :D

Love the idea of a PT might treat myself to some sessions if I loss motivation :)

Am jealous! :D
I want more than just sat & sun off.....:)

a good PT works wonders!:D
It's actually funny ....when i last used a PT, back in 2008 , (was when i last lost weight!).....i decided to take my then 13/14 yr old son along on a couple (he was into parkour-always running /jumping/climbing on stuff)......my son was good on the weight type bits but when it came to the hard cardio, i outdid my son LOL, i was still going and he was on the deck whining he's had enough ! :D
case of mother show her son up moment! :D
Need to get back to that level of fitness, even though i am nearly 10 yrs older now:sigh: :)

Yup have loads of cheesy motivational phrases on A4 paper pinned to wall near where my running shoes live. If I feel like skipping I read a few & somehow get inspired ;)

Good Idea!
I could do with them in front of my head....like a donkey with the carrot dangling in front ? :D

A good idea!

I need to put something on the ceiling above my bed saying "Get up you lazy cow!" :D
:8855:.....like it !:D

Cheesy ones are the best :D I think I need to plaster all the walls of my house in them!!

i think cheesy ones are great too - but seriously, I get the feeling that some/a lot of us here struggle with self confidence,or telling ourselves we're great, how well we've done, etc - so a bit of affirmation could be really good for us! :)

i think cheesy ones are great too - but seriously, I get the feeling that some/a lot of us here struggle with self confidence,or telling ourselves we're great, how well we've done, etc - so a bit of affirmation could be really good for us! :)

Very true :) Shame I can like this only once!

A good idea!

I need to put something on the ceiling above my bed saying "Get up you lazy cow!" :D
:D or I'll record me shouting it for an alarm on your phone!

Good Idea!
I could do with them in front of my head....like a donkey with the carrot dangling in front ? :D
Could work although not a great look ;)

Cheesy ones are the best :D I think I need to plaster all the walls of my house in them!!
Maybe I could patent motivational wallpaper?!

Absolutely right - so easy to think the negative things. It's so important to celebrate the positives and move forward. One of my cheesy phrases. "Look forward with hope, not back with regret"

Very true :) Shame I can like this only once!

Agreed :)

Anyway I'm currently lying in bed having a lazy start to my day off but will be hopping up as soon as light enough & going for my run. No need for my sayings today you lot have inspired me xx

Have a lovely day hun. Hope your car passes MOT & enjoy the shopping ;) x

Car passed :D :D :D

2 advisories regard both front tyres being near to limit. The quote to replace them was massive so going to look around!

Had very odd paranoid freak out whilst shopping. Thought woman in fat face was thinking I was too fat to be there & got totes flustered & left. Went & had a coffee but then got really tearful. Totally weird & not sure where it came from. Really think my brain needs to catch up a bit with my body :(

Also bit freaked by greatest loser thing tonight. This is why I refused nominations for miss slinky & woman of the year but no getting out of this one without skipping class!

Argh :cry:

Car passed :D :D :D 2 advisories regard both front tyres being near to limit. The quote to replace them was massive so going to look around! Had very odd paranoid freak out whilst shopping. Thought woman in fat face was thinking I was too fat to be there & got totes flustered & left. Went & had a coffee but then got really tearful. Totally weird & not sure where it came from. Really think my brain needs to catch up a bit with my body :( Also bit freaked by greatest loser thing tonight. This is why I refused nominations for miss slinky & woman of the year but no getting out of this one without skipping class! Argh :cry: Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Shelley totally get where you are coming from re greatest looser, I was in the local paper with my weight loss and the last group I attended the C wanted me to all sort of advertising kind of things , including the paper again , I didn't want to do it but was feeling pressured so I eventually stopped going , I just wanted to complete my journey with out fuss

Car passed :D :D :D

2 advisories regard both front tyres being near to limit. The quote to replace them was massive so going to look around!

Had very odd paranoid freak out whilst shopping. Thought woman in fat face was thinking I was too fat to be there & got totes flustered & left. Went & had a coffee but then got really tearful. Totally weird & not sure where it came from. Really think my brain needs to catch up a bit with my body :(

Also bit freaked by greatest loser thing tonight. This is why I refused nominations for miss slinky & woman of the year but no getting out of this one without skipping class!

Argh :cry:

Yay for your car passing it's MOT :D

Sorry to hear about what happened in the shop :( Hope you are feeling better now :bighug:

Hope group goes alright tonight :)

Oh Shelley totally get where you are coming from re greatest looser, I was in the local paper with my weight loss and the last group I attended the C wanted me to all sort of advertising kind of things , including the paper again , I didn't want to do it but was feeling pressured so I eventually stopped going , I just wanted to complete my journey with out fuss

My consultant is lovely but was talking about district and national finals :eek:

Sorry to hear about what happened in the shop :( Hope you are feeling better now :bighug:

Hope group goes alright tonight :)

Feel much more my normal self. Class was fine. I really like my group and everyone was so lovely about it. Not sure why I freaked out today but hope it wont happen again!

Back