Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Evening

So after an up and down day off I was thrilled to lose another 3lbs :D Class was OK with the whole Greatest Loser thing. I'd worn one of my few outfits that fit so hope the photos wont look too bad!

Not sure quite why I had a melt down when shopping today but going to have a chilled evening catching up on all my lovely Mins friends news and try not to over think things :eek:

Fab loss! You'll be in the 12s soon! Very exciting :) Chilled evening sounds like a very good idea :)

Car passed :D :D :D

2 advisories regard both front tyres being near to limit. The quote to replace them was massive so going to look around!

Had very odd paranoid freak out whilst shopping. Thought woman in fat face was thinking I was too fat to be there & got totes flustered & left. Went & had a coffee but then got really tearful. Totally weird & not sure where it came from. Really think my brain needs to catch up a bit with my body :(

Also bit freaked by greatest loser thing tonight. This is why I refused nominations for miss slinky & woman of the year but no getting out of this one without skipping class!

Argh :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
good news on the car!
:bighug:eek:n your thoughts shopping earlier.....it's very hard to adjust our way of thinking when we lose weight, as in still thinking we are the size we were.....perhaps you should get a lot of comparison photos done , so you can really stand back and see exactly how far you have come, and try and adjust your visualisation of yourself x

Evening

So after an up and down day off I was thrilled to lose another 3lbs :D Class was OK with the whole Greatest Loser thing. I'd worn one of my few outfits that fit so hope the photos wont look too bad!

Not sure quite why I had a melt down when shopping today but going to have a chilled evening catching up on all my lovely Mins friends news and try not to over think things :eek:

Wow!
well done!
so close to new stonage as well by the looks of things!:D
bet you will look great in the photos! x
now you deserve to chill :)

What a day for you, love - good news about the car, but I'm so sorry to hear you were upset (want me to go round and punch that woman's lights out, can I can I?! :)) - but then finish the day on a fabulous high - another brilliant loss, a great class and then a caramel egg!!! :D

I think the idea about looking at pics of yourself then and now as a regular thing is a fab one, you should look at those pics and say "Wow i look brilliant!" xxx

Well done on another fab loss hun,
There's nothing stopping you girl your awesome :):):)

Popping in to subscribe. I'm just about to head off to bed and have only read your first post, so will try and read a bit more tomorrow, but I had to post this before I sign off...

In your first post you wrote

Not sure my diary will be anywhere near as inspiring as I don’t have anything profound to say.

Well, I beg to differ - 'big time!' Your loss is phenomenal, and that first post alone was so inspiring and profound that I was totally engrossed in every word. It made so much sense and was so honest. I'd put money on it that you have inspired plenty of people on here, not least because of being so humble. :)

In total agreement with Moonwacher. You are an inspiration to me that's for sure. Sorry to hear you had a bit of a roller coaster of a day.....but woo for the Car Gods that shone down on you today and for all your hard work reflecting on the scales too. Amazing x

I'd put money on it that you have inspired plenty of people on here, not least because of being so humble. :)

You sure have, Shelley! Every day, when tempted with something, I think - "Remember Shelley, she did it, you can do it!" And I can't tell you how much that helps! xxx

Thanks everyone have had a much more sane day - well as close to sanity as I come :p

Been a odd week and wonder if that has caught up with me! Hoping to have a lovely chilled weekend. Nothing much planned but hoping to get out and about in the anticipated sunshine :cool:

but I'm so sorry to hear you were upset (want me to go round and punch that woman's lights out, can I can I?! :)) - but then finish the day on a fabulous high - another brilliant loss, a great class and then a caramel egg!!! :D

I think the idea about looking at pics of yourself then and now as a regular thing is a fab one, you should look at those pics and say "Wow i look brilliant!" xxx
I'd love to let you but not sure she even did look at me oddly so seems a bit harsh?! Is so funny cause I felt bit rubbish about how I looked but a friend unaware of my meltdown sent a message yesterday evening to say how fab I was looking in the day :rolleyes:

Popping in to subscribe. I'm just about to head off to bed and have only read your first post, so will try and read a bit more tomorrow, but I had to post this before I sign off...

In your first post you wrote

Not sure my diary will be anywhere near as inspiring as I don’t have anything profound to say.

Well, I beg to differ - 'big time!' Your loss is phenomenal, and that first post alone was so inspiring and profound that I was totally engrossed in every word. It made so much sense and was so honest. I'd put money on it that you have inspired plenty of people on here, not least because of being so humble. :)

Thanks so much :eek: I'm thrilled to think anything I witter on about might help someone else x

You sure have, Shelley! Every day, when tempted with something, I think - "Remember Shelley, she did it, you can do it!" And I can't tell you how much that helps! xxx

Thanks Susie :bighug:

We have got the biggest loser ceremony next week :D They some members with impressive losses in our group so im just going to try get slimmer of week instead lol

hi shelly
hope your having a nice chilled weekend love x x

Afternoon / evening all :D

Had a lovely day. Lazy start although I woke at 6am I decided not to run :eek: if I could drop back off and I did :) So when I woke up few hours later I did a couple KB DVD programs so still got my exercise hit.

Then went on a lovely long walk in the sunshine with a friend. We stopped for coffee a couple of times. Felt very virtuous as she had cake & I resisted! Then did a supermarket shop. Must learn late Saturday afternoon is really stoopid. They never have well stocked shelves but managed to get most of the key things! I need to nip to Sainsburys at some stage this weekend to look for some clothes so will try and get last few bits there.

I'm doing an SP day today & might continue tomorrow if its ok today! Last time I did it I hated it but thought as had nothing exotic planned going out wise I'd give it a go! So tonight having a lovely tea as a treat - steak with BNS chips and roasted peppers & onions and petite pois :drool: And have prepared a Kay style quark options cheesecake for pudding.

Hope everyone has had lovely sunshine where they are too xx

Sounds like a lovely day! We had a day of sunshine here, hopefully there will be more of the same tomorrow.

I admire your willpower to avoid the cake!! :D

Enjoy your lovely dinner :)

Sounds like a lovely day! We had a day of sunshine here, hopefully there will be more of the same tomorrow.

I admire your willpower to avoid the cake!! :D

Enjoy your lovely dinner :)

Steak was amazing - I love red meat. You'd never believe I was veggie for 16 years when I had principles :D

So stuffed can't face my cheesecake just yet but will be lovely treat later x

Steak was amazing - I love red meat. You'd never believe I was veggie for 16 years when I had principles :D

So stuffed can't face my cheesecake just yet but will be lovely treat later x

I had steak last night, it is one of my favourites! I tried being veggie once, I have never had principles so only lasted 3 days :D

Mmm, cheesecake will be something to look forward to. I don't think I can eat anything else tonight, I'm stuffed!

Back