Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Silly question, but could you cope with sharing one with someone?

And agreed, get back on it Sunday or Monday and you will be fine :)
Share?! What is this strange phenomenon you speak of?! I might steal a spoon of someone else's!

desserts are my downfall, but surely you could let yourself have one treat if needed?......it might not make much of a difference overall?
Think I'll see how I feel on the night it's tricky if it was only dodgy meal over the weekend but one of several!

Harvester is great as u get unlimited salad too xx
That's my plan fill up so no room for sundae :D

hmmmm i have a vision of a stereotype animal activist in my head now:D
that dessert looks well yummy!:drool: swap you for some scan bran cake !:D
Yup hairy legs, badges, dodgy do & unwashed boyfriend!

Sounds like fair swap to me :)

And you sound like you've got it sussed for the weekend - except for the clothes - what about checking out your local charity shop? Cheap clothes and it doesn't matter if they fall off you in a few weeks time (so to speak lol). I'd also suggest eBay but it might be a bit late now, unless you get a Buy It Now.

Sx

I'm really funny about wearing other people's clothes. Once bought beautiful vintage dress but couldn't bring myself to wear it as kept thinking I was itching when I tried it on :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Share?! What is this strange phenomenon you speak of?! I might steal a spoon of someone else's!

I read about it in a book once. I'm not sure how one would go about it though.....

Monday has been OK Food wise anyway!

Had a lovely creamy chicken pasta for tea. Was a make up as I go along creation & now hoping I can recreate in the future!

Another plus was the exciting launch of Apple Watch - I really want one. Who am I kidding I'm so going to get one! Just want to see them in real life as I thought I'd go for bigger one but think it might be too chunky for my new slimmer wrists ;)

Also wore one of my new tops today & felt better in something that fitted :D

I always identified with Joey's love of food, especially sandwiches!! And pizza......

The meat trifle! Hilarious!

Seriously, Joey is the ultimate role model :D :8855:

Haha!
I don't like to share food either, one of my last binges i bought a tub of ben & jerrys, Donna & OH didn't want any at the time i had some, so.....i ate the lot :eek::p:D ...and donna mentioned that the other day....said she thought i had left her some in the freezer!....no such luck!:D.....told her she wasn't quick enough :D

glad you felt good in something 'fitted' :)

Apple watch.....will have to google that....heard of them...are they meant to be like an iphone but in a watch? :D

oh, and my iphone 6+ is great!...loving it.....and i have a new friend ...'Siri' :D

Apple watch.....will have to google that....heard of them...are they meant to be like an iphone but in a watch? :D

oh, and my iphone 6+ is great!...loving it.....and i have a new friend ...'Siri' :D

They are a mini i device that links to phone. I'm sure will be totally impractical to use for many things but still want one :p

Hope you new friend is helpful. Try swearing at him. Get some funny responses :D

Had another day on plan. And did a lovely run this morning. Was beautiful dawn sky just as I headed home. Tried to take a picture but didn't work. There were amazing shades of purple / grey / violet & blue :)

Nearly had a mad moment yesterday when trying to order some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat online for Mummy's day. Had through a process of "oh I've been meaning to try their supermilk chocolate" to why not buy a whole Easter egg of it! to its more economic to buy the £50 one of everything easter basket. I got to putting in card details when luckily reality hit & I closed the window ;)

Debating whether to try again tonight!!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Oh well done for closing down your puter, sweetie! It's like we're on automatic pilot sometimes eh? I'm trying to save money and there I was, about to click Checkout on a pair of shoes and some tops!

That sky sounds beautiful! This weather must be lovely for running :)

They are a mini i device that links to phone. I'm sure will be totally impractical to use for many things but still want one :p

Hope you new friend is helpful. Try swearing at him. Get some funny responses :D

Had another day on plan. And did a lovely run this morning. Was beautiful dawn sky just as I headed home. Tried to take a picture but didn't work. There were amazing shades of purple / grey / violet & blue :)

Nearly had a mad moment yesterday when trying to order some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat online for Mummy's day. Had through a process of "oh I've been meaning to try their supermilk chocolate" to why not buy a whole Easter egg of it! to its more economic to buy the £50 one of everything easter basket. I got to putting in card details when luckily reality hit & I closed the window ;)

Debating whether to try again tonight!!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Today was beautiful! Sometimes I wish I was an early bird so I could catch the spring sunrises. But I like my sleep too much :D

Well done on coming to your senses! That was a close call ;) I swear chocolate is evil!! But it tastes so good!

Evening :D

Sorry been AWOL. I'm having one of those weeks where its like warp speed. I swear it was tuesday evening about a second ago! So looking forward to weekend away despite it being stacked with temptation

So weigh in today - I lost 3.5lbs & got my 10.5 stone award and I'm in the 12s :bliss:So happy & only hope to still be in the 12s next week :rolleyes:

Am off to have a quick catch up with all your news. Will try and pop on over next few days but may not happen so hope you all have amazing weekend x

Omg... blink and you're down to another stone bracket and have another award! Go you hunni.... just fantastic to read this :) xx

Wahey!!! :D New stonage and award! Doesn't feel like it was that long ago you got your 10st!! Amazing :) Well done!

Have a fab weekend!! Don't do anything we wouldn't do :D

Back