Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! A huge well done!

You are amazing! Well done you xxxxx

Hey Shelley, sorry I've not been around this week, had one of those weeks :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've just caught up with your news.

Well done on not ordering all of that choc online, it is too irresistible! (Zafira, hotel chocolat choc = :drool: :D)

Another amazing loss this week for you lovely and now in the 12s yay :):) I'm so happy for you and love watching your progress.

Have a wonderful time away this weekend and, if ou do end up having a treat, then it's a well deserved one in my opinion and won't do much harm if you go no further. Enjoy! xx

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Still grinning over being in the 12s. Really want to stay in them so helping me stay bit focused this weekend :)

Currently on sofa at my sisters whilst everyone else snores! I'd usually run but as I arrived in dark no idea of route / area. So going to have rest day & recce later to check out options for the morning

My sister made chicken salad at my request for tea (love her) except was thighs with skin cooked in oil in oven, salad drenched in olive oil & full fat coleslaw.. I SW'd it up removing skin, mopping oil, re washing salad. But had several gins. We had lovely evening.

We're off to Ikea today. So excited haven't been for ages

Have fab weekend. Hope to catch up later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Shelley that is such great weigh in news love, you are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in the 12s - how brilliant!!!! :D

Have fun at Ikea, I love it too but it's miles to the nearest one here.

Hope you were able to find a good route for a run! Bless your sister for trying :) Sounds like a yummy dinner ;)

I love Ikea!!! I am not allowed in our local one, I have a habit of spending far too much money on things I don't need. Never on things I do need lol.

Hope the rest of your weekend has been good :)

Hi S_J_B (and everyone)

I've read all of your thread over the last couple of days and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your progress.

I've found your words to be far too close to home at times. In fact you could have written your first post about me! But that also means that I too could have your kind of success, if I'm prepared to work for it.

I shall probably be a silent stalker of your thread but just wanted to let you know you have inspired me to recommit to SW. Thank you and good luck for the rest of your journey!!

This is fantastic news xxx hope u had a fantastic weekend xx

Hi S_J_B (and everyone)

I've read all of your thread over the last couple of days and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your progress.

I've found your words to be far too close to home at times. In fact you could have written your first post about me! But that also means that I too could have your kind of success, if I'm prepared to work for it.

I shall probably be a silent stalker of your thread but just wanted to let you know you have inspired me to recommit to SW. Thank you and good luck for the rest of your journey!!

Thank you for saying such lovely things & if I can do it so can anyone. Feel free to silently stalk but be delighted if you chip in too. This place is very friendly even if we're all slightly crackers :p

Hey Shelley - are you lost in Ikea? :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or is this what you're doing? :D IKEA bans people from playing hide and seek in its stores | Daily Mail Online

No but it sounds like brilliant fun :8855:

Evening :)

Sorry been AWOL but got back very late Sunday night, having not had much sleep over weekend then yesterday work was busy so I came home ate tea and went to bed at about 8 :eek:

Weekend was lovely & had a great time but felt like I needed another weekend to recover! It was very odd food wise. I think the fact everyone else was being so bad but moaning about their weight made me more determined not to be!

Ikea was amazing - lots of lovely tempting stuff. Eleanor I can sooo empathise with the urge to buy loads of stuff you don't need. I was very restrained (!!) and only bought a few things. My sister got lots more. We ate lunch there - they had meatballs and mash but I had a lovely smoked salmon salad :eat: We felt like we'd been there for hours but in fact only the morning. We spent the afternoon doing DIY at my sisters including light fitting (few issues with blooming awkward ikea fittings!) and building her dining room table and chairs. We were so shattered decided not to go out. My sister & cousin were going for take away :eek: so when I nipped to Asda for polyfilla I got salad and cooked chicken. Did enjoy a few gins in the evening but watched them eat take away and ice cream!

On Sunday I was planning on running but it was bucketing it down so wimped out. We had a lovely morning and then our Mum's came for brunch (croissants and brioche which I turned down!) then lunch. We were supposed to go to the Harvester but blooming closed for a refurb and two other places we tried were jammed so guess what .... pizza hut take away???!!!! Again I was amazingly restrained - 2 slices of thin veggie one with salad.

Was so funny arrived home Sunday night felt starving so had huge plate of SW stylee chilli and rice. And have been fully back on plan since then. Hoping the scales wont be too bad but the gin more than the food might have scuppered me :p

So slightly weird comments from family & people at work re weight but am going to mull what I think of them before sharing :confused:

Off to catch up on all your news but might take me a while xx

Impressed with your restraint but understand it as I find that when others are eating more, I find it easier to be good. Weird.
IKEA sounds fun and I'm sure your sis appreciated the help.
Fingers crossed the scales appreciate your restraint too xx

Wow what a great weekend!!! Know what you mean about Ikea - I always end up buying those slippers. And candles. Way too many candles! :)

And OMG girl you deserve a medal for resisting all that food - brioche, deep pan pizza, ice cream!!!! I feel another big loss coming up :D

Sxxx

Wow! How strong willed. I'm pretty certain I wouldn't have shown such restraint! Hope the scales reflect your will power.

Back