Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

I wasn't as restrained with the alcohol though ;)

There were some funny comments made which kind of made me feel more focused not to fall off wagon. Also its like Cloudy said the more bad stuff they had the less I wanted to join in? Perhaps I need to live with people eating rubbish all the time? Reverse psychology dieting!

Wow!
Well done with the restraint!
You def are still fully focussed :)!
sounded like a pretty good weekend though :)
(I need to re-find my restraint:D)

yes, and what sort of funny comments? ---we'll sort'em out! :D

well done for navigating all those choices hun! Are you the type that retains after alcohol? At least you're expecting it if it happens and you know the effects won't last forever. Well done for a brilliant weekend x

Well done on the Ikea restraint! You are a better woman than me :D

I'm glad you had a good weekend, and that you were able to stick to plan! I think you deserved the gins :) x

Fab :D

Lay in, little run, supermarket shop, trip to Next to try some stuff to work out my size ahead of sale chaos on Saturday! Now just going for walk into city. Going to go and buy small bar of the Hotel Chocolat stuff I've been craving.

Fat club later means no chance I'll eat it on walk home ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Fab :D Lay in, little run, supermarket shop, trip to Next to try some stuff to work out my size ahead of sale chaos on Saturday! Now just going for walk into city. Going to go and buy small bar of the Hotel Chocolat stuff I've been craving. Fat club later means no chance I'll eat it on walk home ;) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Sounds like a pretty chilled day:)
Going to have to investigate this hotel chocolat .... Or maybe not just yet:D
Hope your clothes trying time was good ?:)
Good luck for weigh in too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening

Very happy to report another 1.5lbs gone :D Felt I deserved more for not eating all the naughty foods but I did drink lots of gin :party0016: Had been a bit worried I'd gain and move out of the 12s so all in all a great result.

Have had a lovely day off. Back in for a busy day tomorrow but then its the weekend :bliss:

Off to catch up x

Well done hun that is fab!!!!!

It may not be one of your biggest losses, but you did resist all the bad stuff and it moves you further towards the 11'es!!!! :D

Great loss!! :) Just goes to show a few gins are good for your health :D

How did the trip to Next go?

Yay to staying in the 12s whilst drinking gin!

Well done! You are getting so mini!

Thanks lovely people for the kind comments :)

Suddenly realised when adding to my spreadsheet I've lost 150lbs. It's insane but brilliant :D

Feel so much happier than this time last year & know I'm way healthier too.

I seriously don't think I could have done half as well without all the fab inspiration & support on here. So massive hugs all around xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow!! 150lbs is incredible!! This site is definitely a lifesaver! Can't beat the support to be found here x

Wow! 150lbs is brilliant! You should be very proud of what you've achieved. Well done :)

WOW!!
Damn you girl!----150 lbs is my ultimate dream weight to be! :D
and you've lost it! :D
That is SOME achievement!
I agree on the inspiration & support on minimins too, wouldn't have got as far as i have already without everyone on here:gen126:
(last time i did really well and got to almost a goal weight was with fellow Sw'ders on ivillage forum years back and a worldwide diet forum, the sites have gone now, but i am still friends with a lot of them and kept in touch through FB....and that was like 10yrs ago!--you certainly can make some lifetime online friends :)--and i have met a couple over the years too:))

Back