Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

I do like a bit of chocolate but it's not my nemesis, but I have to admit those choccy eggs do look yummy

Ooh a stash of chocolate.... you are good to attempt that, but then I know that most of the time you ARE really good. We mostly go self catering too, as hubby can be a fussy wotnot with food and as you say, its easier to keep control over what you are eating at most meals, so that you can then allow yourself some treats. I'm sure you'll have a fab time :) xx

holiday sounds great love
i would look in Nottingham im sure you will find something there x

I hope the Ben & jerrys was enjoyed! :D
I actually saw some mini tubs while we were away at the weekend, nearly!....... But there were no spoons.... And it would have melted :D
Trip sounds good! I have been to Alton towers once but queued for hours!
I would wait to get an outfit too, but don't leave it too late coz you could guarantee you won't find anything you like if left til last minute!:)
That hotel chocolat looks lush, anything that good would not be able to be saved with me though :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope the Ben & jerrys was enjoyed! :D

Loved it but not as much as I thought & sooo not worth the guilt!!

Trip sounds good! I have been to Alton towers once but queued for hours!

Hoping be relatively quiet but we're going for the extra day for an extra £7.50 so even with queue time we should get on everything a few times!

I would wait to get an outfit too, but don't leave it too late coz you could guarantee you won't find anything you like if left til last minute!:)

Its so tricky as not sure what size / shape I want or need :rolleyes:

That hotel chocolat looks lush, anything that good would not be able to be saved with me though :D

Am quite proud as none eaten so far, and I have two big bars from there from week before last and 10+ assorted Easter treats (creme / caramel / lindor eggs & malteaser bunnies) still in my fridge. So have some control?!

LOL

Yep only three days to go :D

Have a good night - a book sounds like a good plan. I'm just finishing Celia Imrie's autobiog - oooh and just ordered As You Wish by Cary Elwes, can't wait for it to arrive! :)

A book to chill with sounds good :)
What are you reading?
i have a few books I have started, but never get round to finishing them, something else always gets in the way....need to make more effort/time on that amongst other things :)

ohh i love reading to x x x

Hurrah another day closer to the weekend. Plus have the day off again tomorrow :D :clap: :D

Had a fun start to the day. Not sure if anyones been watching the "Truth about....." series on BBC. I watch most food / diet related programs avidly. I guess I'm always hoping they have a miracle cure that means I can scoff chocolate and be a size 6?! Anyway the recent one "Truth about Fat" had some interesting stuff on HIIT (High intensity interval training) Now I usually do my Fartlek (stop giggling Susie :p) session where I jog and run fast in brief spells but decided to try what they recommended.

This meant I walked 5 minutes warm up, slow jog for 5 minutes then did 7 intervals of 1 minute as fast as I possibly could go followed by 1 minute recovery slow jog / walk. It was great the first few I felt uber fit & fast. By the last few fast section I wanted to stop and die :8855:Not sure if I'm still burning fat as I type thanks to it as they said but certainly got amazing adrenaline rush and will be doing it again.

Another good day on plan and scary weigh in tomorrow. Hoping the Ben & Jerrys and few meals out haven't done too much damage. But feeling able to cope no matter what. Got lots of lovely compliments last few days on hair and weight :)

Off to catch up. Hope everyone is well xx

I have been watching "The Truth About..." programmes. Though I will admit that I stopped paying attention at the exercise bit lol. Very interesting series though. If the exercise theory works, then it's worth continuing with.

Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow :) You sound positive about it, no matter what the outcome! And even if it is a gain, you are getting lovely comments to more than make up for it x

good luck for w.i. tomorrow love x x

Good luck for weigh in later!
I haven't seen those truth about programmes.... Wonder if they are on catchup tv?
That HIT thing , I did something like that years ago with a PT and it seemed to help boost weight loss?
Also found if I do sporadic exercise that requires a fair it of effort , that helps too with weight losses...
That's what I need to do again once back on track properly:)
Agree about the feel good factor though when you've done some strenuous exercise .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope weigh-in went ok :)

I haven't seen those truth about programmes.... Wonder if they are on catchup tv?

I am pretty sure they are still on the iPlayer :)

Evening

I lost 1lb which I'm very happy with given the tub of Ben & Jerrys and the meals out :D

I'm very annoyed as my tea which I'd been looking forward too was a fail! I bough the pre chopped mash mix - carrot / potato / swede and onions but although still two days left on use by date it had gone off but only realised once cooked. So ended up with SW sausages, baked beans and a mountain of "fried" onions. It was scrummy but missed the stodge of mash :(

Was a stand in consultant tonight who at times was quite good with enthusiasm but at others bordering on rude to people if they didn't agree to her suggestions?! Have had to swap around my day off next week so will be going to a different group - going to make sure not her running it!

Hope everyone is well - Deffo look into the HIIT it was fun. This week I'm aiming to do three sessions the first one bright and early tomorrow :clap:

Back