Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Yay! Well done :) Ben & Jerrygate can now be forgotten :D

Well done on your 1lb off hun, just goes to show you did manage to pull it back after the B&J happenings :eek:

well done on the loss love x x

Morning :)

Had a hectic end of the week. Only survived Friday by pre-ordering an Apple Watch to cheer myself up. Have got an appointment later on this morning to actually go and try one on. Lets hope I like it after all:8855:

Had a relaxing evening last night looking at the House of Fraser sale online trying to find a suitable dress for the wedding at the end of the month. Its tricky as found a couple I like but not sure which size to order as all the different brands seem very different. Although I'm delighted to have choice it was slightly easier when I could shop in Evans or Yours!!

I was bit rubbish yesterday morning and wimped out on my HIIT session. It was very foggy when I woke up. I ran once before in fog and got quite freaked out. I run before its light so tend to be a bit vigilant about if anyone else around or near me. But when I went out in fog it was impossible to tell and eerily quiet. Decided I would be better to skip it and stay safe. Then hilariously this morning because I was running in the daylight I skipped the HIIT as didn't want people to see me doing my Usian Bolt impression followed by wheezy sweaty mess in the recovery bits :eek: :p So I went for a normal 3.5 mile steady run which was lovely. My Nike + app often has a famous sports person giving you a positive comment at the end. And this morning it was the lovely Rafa Nadal which made my day :love:

I walked past the 24 hour gym the other day thinking of going in for a look but got put off when there was a buff man & a skinny bird on the desk! Might try again today when I walk back from the city after my try on appointment.

I ate the raspberry egglets - was very controlled had three on Thursday night and three last night. There were scrummy. Have sketched my food plan for the week and hope to get to try the pecan ones soon but have a lunch out today and possibly tomorrow too so may need the Syns for that.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend planned x

ooooh hun it must feel great to go to a sales page and have a choice of what you can wear than be stuck with 2-3 if that sometimes there is is only 1

have a great afternoon lovely x x x x

I don't blame you for not running in the fog! Nothing wrong with wanting to stay safe :) Rafa Nadal is excellent compensation though :D

Enjoy trying on the apple watch! Hope it is worth the pennies if you do get one :)

Well done on your self control with chocs! The pecan ones sound lush! One day I will have to make a trip to Hotel Chocolat :drool:

a skinny bird on the desk!

Sure that wasn't your reflection in the window?!!! :)

I hate being in the fog - you're right, it's eerily still, all the murder mystery stories featuring fog I've ever read come to mind! :eek:

Re the dresses - how perfect that you have choice - and if they don't fit you can always send them back (just don't leave it too late!). I'd love to see the links :)

Well done on the loss and getting over ben and jerry gate.

I feel you on the dresses and having more clothing options - I didn't used to know about Yours so only had simply be and evans and now I have Yours and New Look and even that is too much choice sometimes and they are all different sizes. It amuses me I appear to be a 24 in the plus size shop but a 22 in new looks plus size range even if they don't look more generous on hanger!

Well done on your self control with chocs! The pecan ones sound lush! One day I will have to make a trip to Hotel Chocolat :drool:

Just a quickie whilst I wait to meet my friend for lunch! I need to stop visiting hotel chocolat ;)

Amazingly some now have calories on back I think for when also sold in USA. The salted caramels are only 14 Syns for whole packet based on 20 cals one syn rule :D

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428750927.474389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just a quickie whilst I wait to meet my friend for lunch! I need to stop visiting hotel chocolat ;)

Amazingly some now have calories on back I think for when also sold in USA. The salted caramels are only 14 Syns for whole packet based on 20 cals one syn rule :D

This is highly dangerous knowledge :D

OMG that chocolate is amazing - meant to ask, were the raspberry ones yummy?

And also - re the dress - what about checking out what's on eBay?

I'm not sure I should know that :eek: :eek: Salted caramel is my fave :)

Enjoy trying on the apple watch! Hope it is worth the pennies if you do get one :)

The watch was amazing :D So pleased as the one I pre-order is the one I liked best.

I love Hotel Chocolat. I know its expensive but I think I'm having so little chocolate I deserve to have the good stuff when I do :8855:

Sure that wasn't your reflection in the window?!!! :)

Re the dresses - how perfect that you have choice - and if they don't fit you can always send them back (just don't leave it too late!). I'd love to see the links :)

LOL @ reflection. Love you ;)

Its weird cause I'm so uncertain re sizes / style / shapes. Seriously considering using the free personal shopper service at John Lewis or HoF or Debenhams. But worried then about them seeing me in underwear to try things on :eek:

Well done on the loss and getting over ben and jerry gate.

I feel you on the dresses and having more clothing options - I didn't used to know about Yours so only had simply be and evans and now I have Yours and New Look and even that is too much choice sometimes and they are all different sizes. It amuses me I appear to be a 24 in the plus size shop but a 22 in new looks plus size range even if they don't look more generous on hanger!

Sizes are just so weird - all the shops do their own thing and sometimes wildly different in the same shop!

This is highly dangerous knowledge :D

Sorry ;)

OMG that chocolate is amazing - meant to ask, were the raspberry ones yummy?

And also - re the dress - what about checking out what's on eBay?

The raspberry were lovely but I think the new salted caramel ones might be even better. Luckily lunch was my choice - so had free subway salad which is great as have all my Syns to use on chocolate and or cocoa gin. Was irritating as skinny friend had large sub, crisps, full fat coke, and brownie when we had coffee :sigh:

Ebay is a good thought - will have a looksie in a bit :)

I'm not sure I should know that :eek: :eek: Salted caramel is my fave :)
Sorry and I can say they taste rubbish just for you?!

Had 3 NSVs today :D

Bought a dress (more likely to wear as tunic over jeans or leggings as short!) in last knockings of M&S sale. Tried in two sizes and went for smaller one even though a little snug at the moment. When I was buying it the lady said how lovely it was and that one of her colleagues had worn it. SHe then said (spontaneously) but she's lovely and slim like you :eek: :eek: :eek: I wanted to cry / lean over and kiss her. For complete stranger who knows nothing about my weight issues to just pass a comment like that was amazing. Its so odd as I still see myself as fat. I still struggle going into cool normal shops (spend about 20 seconds in French Connection today!)

Then faced my demons and went to visit and have a look around the gym - this was a sort of victory cause although I went there was no-one there to show me around. Even though on their website it says manned between 8-6pm at weekend there was a poster up saying only someone there to show people round between 9-12 on a Saturday :rolleyes: So will aim to go on my day off next week!

The third one was a nice one - walked off to the shop to get some tonic and got chatted up in the alcohol aisle. Was quite an attractive man too. Suspect he may have be drunk already :party0016: :crazy:

Have lovely scrummy chinese fakeaway planned for tea :D

Back