Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

WEll done on your loss hun and enjoy your time at the beach. xxxx

Have had a lovely day off but shattered now feel like I'll need another day off tomorrow rather than a 16 hour day :eek:

Had a lovely time at the beach - will upload you some more photos at end of post. Including some tempting food & business opportunities :8855:I was good and spent most of time walking. Those of you that know Southwold I walked from pier to harbour through the town and back to pier. But then did it again as was too lovely to leave! Spent several minutes looking in tempting windows as there are some amazing delis & a fab bakery. I had my ham salad for brunch then some fruit & an extra fruit salad for a snack. Looking forward to dinner and some lovely Hotel Chocolat treats. Debating bar of supermilk or some of the pecan egglets?!

When I got home quickly stuck some chicken in a marinade & a Jacket potato in the oven then legged it to the gym - mean I got there at just before 5. Absolutely packed with lots of gym bunnies and muscle men in the free weights bit. But decided to join anyway given I'll be going at pre dawn when the chap said there will only be few others! I was amazed any other loons will be there. Have booked for an induction next Thursday but will go and have a go in the meantime :eek: :eek: :eek: First fear is that will somehow get stuck in the automated gate system! Will be certain to have my phone to seek help if needed. Might even brave it tomorrow as have run the last two days so could do with a bit of cross training.

Will catch up with your news whilst my dinner cooks - smelling good so far :D

PS photos to come from phone - seems quicker!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429115958.039084.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429115986.535883.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429116021.445683.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429116052.267941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am in no way jealous of your day :D Today is a perfect day for the beach! Thinking about it, I could of gone after work, but now I am home I am settled in for the evening.

Well done on your loss :) and braving a run in lycra and the gym! Victorious day :) Once you have been to the gym once, and got through all the 'firsts' there will be no stopping you!

Your picture of the lighthouse jogged my memory, I went to Southwold about 2 years ago when I went on hols to the Norfolk Broads. I think we went on the way home. Lovely little town :)

Enjoy your chocs :)

Well done on the scale victory, and the NSV of running in lycra. Go you! Beach looks gorgeous. I love Southwold.

Well done on the loss!...new stonage getting closer again :)
Day at the beach looked good, as did those cookies!-better than the ones i had today :D
Good on you with your run and the lycra!

Glad you had a good day at the coast and well done on the loss. That next shiny is so close :)
I went to Southwold last August when I was staying in Diss. Really enjoyed my walk along the beach. I'm not jealous at all - honest :rolleyes:

OMG that cookie shop has Anzac biscuits - I haven't seen those in the UK, ever!!!!

And imagine owning a sweet shop, oh lordie, why not go whole hog and buy the chippy next door :D

I am loving the sound of the gym hun - how did it go?

well done on your loss ohh wow tha shop looks amazing and the other photos are great 2 a great day for it love x x x

Congrats on another great loss and great piccies, Oh I do like to be beside the seaside :D

Tracy x

You did a workout, even though you had a rubbish sleep - blimey! :worthy: Shows just how much your thinking has changed eh from the old days, eh? :D x

wow shelly you are my star x x

Hope you have had a good day today! Finally Friday :) x

Don't you just hate long work days?!
mine are like that sometimes....up before six and home after eight!
Well done on getting the KB workout in though!---need to start mine again and keep it going though :D

Hope today was good :)

Back