Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

* typed this all last night but wouldn't let me reply to any threads yesterday - luckily all came back as auto restore :D*

Your picture of the lighthouse jogged my memory, I went to Southwold about 2 years ago when I went on hols to the Norfolk Broads. I think we went on the way home. Lovely little town :)

Enjoy your chocs :)

Southwold is great - lovely beach, some nice shops and lovely food places (not that I went to those this week!)

The chocs were amazing :D

Beach looks gorgeous. I love Southwold.
Me too I always look in lots of estate agents but need a lotto win!

as did those cookies!-better than the ones i had today :D

Hmmm I sense trouble will be investigating your thread shortly - watch out :whip:

That next shiny is so close :)
It is I hadn't realised - next week hopefully :)

I must say that I'm not a big fan of beaches, but I do love cookies hahaha.
I love both ;)

lol at spotting the sweet shop for sale :D

Hope your long day at work goes quickly. Almost the weekend ;) xx
I'm very attuned to sweets! Thankfully its arrived :character00100:

OMG that cookie shop has Anzac biscuits - I haven't seen those in the UK, ever!!!!

And imagine owning a sweet shop, oh lordie, why not go whole hog and buy the chippy next door :D

I am loving the sound of the gym hun - how did it go?

I was coveting the salted caramel ones. Sweet shop & chippy?! Love it. Not yet been but hopefully tomorrow x

well done on your loss ohh wow tha shop looks amazing and the other photos are great 2 a great day for it love x x x
:D

Congrats on another great loss and great piccies, Oh I do like to be beside the seaside :D

Me too :8855:
You did a workout, even though you had a rubbish sleep - blimey! :worthy: Shows just how much your thinking has changed eh from the old days, eh? :D x

Am very lucky as only need 5-6 hours sleep at most but only got about 4!

Morning :D

Have been to the gym :whacky068: & :character00116: I was amazed as got there at about 5.30 this morning expecting to be alone or one or two peopple but actually quite a few fellow loons there! I was really only dipping my toe in the water today. So have a go on a few cardio machines and a look round the weights bits including peeping into the scary free weights section. I then went for a shorter run and came home to do KB & abs workout. Am having proper induction next Thursday but will probably go on Monday morning and have a go at doing a HIIT session on the rower or crosstrainer :)

Last week was blooming long! Also last night was massively craving chocolate. Had enough Syns to eat a malteaser bunny but was very tempted to eat more. And for some reason although I could come on here and read threads wasn't letting me reply to anything. Ended up in the bath with some music on to distract self. Then this morning guess what - period arrived :8855: Thats why I wanted to eat my old body weight in chocolate then! Not sure why I was surprised because they've been regular for a while now :rolleyes:

Its bright and sunny here but cool. Debating what to do whilst browsing here and drinking some coffee :p

I think might go shopping again(!) I'm worried I need to get a dress for the wedding thats now 2 weeks today. Was trying to leave as late as possible but worried then I may end up with something hurried and not what I really want. I have one possibility but as its bias cut I need some Spanx help to flatten my tummy. Its not a flaterring shape for my pregnant duck bottom half!

Hope everyone is well & going to enjoy catching up xx

morning love
i would have a look at dresses and you do not look like a pregnant duck your a beautiful slim lady now and whatever you wear you luck a million dollars
have a good day darling
your gym sounds good we have one near where i work open 24hrs aday but not for me yet

morning love
i would have a look at dresses and you do not look like a pregnant duck your a beautiful slim lady now and whatever you wear you luck a million dollars
have a good day darling
your gym sounds good we have one near where i work open 24hrs aday but not for me yet

Thanks but I really do look like pregnant duck in the dress but magic of spanx will help. However after all my hard work I want a dress that I feel good in rather than constantly wanting to breathe in!!

I'm with you I only just feel ok about the gym . Keep going with Leslie & soon you'll be wanting to join the gym x

Haha, it's good to know there are fellow loons to keep you company :D Before you know it, you shall be a proper gym bunny! and any worries will be gone :)

At least there is a good excuse/reason for the chocolate consumption :D

I think it is worth having a look around the shops for a dress that you can feel fab in! After all your hard work you deserve to feel good about yourself, and what you are wearing :) x

Whoop! well done on all those inches lost!!:banana dancer:

And on going to the gym and the exercise!
And extra well done on resisting more malteser bunnies - your level of self control is amazing!:D
Good luck with finding a dress for the wedding :)--- i hate having to clothes shop for a particular occasion....

I nearly fainted when I read 5.30am!!!! Oh my i was still well and truly in the land of nod then, so much respect to you, Shelley, I am waking up earlier but really, really can't see that happening! :D

Well done on the gym and for holding off on the choccie front, bloody hormones have a lot to answer for!

What sort of dress person are you - flowery, sparkles, a LBD? We can all hop online and find some for you :D

It's for evening do at wedding in a posh country home with lake & gardens. Although in UK could be rainy & snowy!

Was thinking long floaty dress. Probably sparkly :) Love turquoise / greeny Blues or subtle floral.

Sleeves or shrug to cover bingo wings!

Couldn't face going today! As it was sunny if chilly I went for walk instead. But will be hitting city tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

aww shelly
thanks love im going to keep going love i can when i more confident use the one at chunky camp but im not wanting to yet but i will get there x

What about -

Long Beaded Maxi Dress | Simply Be - with a bolero jacket?

ditto this one - https://goddiva.co.uk/two-tone-bandeau-maxi-8999.html

From eBay -

Dress/Ballgown & Bolero Jacket 12 Designer Evening Cocktail Black +Lace Downton? | eBay

Or check out this eBay shop - items in store on eBay! - and they have boleros too!

This one's in jersey so maybe not formal enough? Dark Blue Formal Smart Wrap Jersey Casual Office Business Short Sleeve Dress 12 | eBay

This is much more old fashioned but chop the sleeves off above the elbow and it could be lovely - Dark Blue Womens Long Split Sleeve Pleated Ball Evening Formal Dress UK 18 | eBay

Anyhoo - just a thought :D

Oh, E-bay has some nice ones! But you should take a look around as well, I'm sure you will be able to find something fabulous.

Just been catching up with your week - your pics of the beach have spurred me on to get out more!! You are such an inspiration to me - thank you Shelly!

Hope you enjoy finding an outfit for the wedding, I am excitingly now just into the size range for monsoon, so was also having a bit of an online browse this week. Loads of bargains if you search in ebay for monsoon dresses - not sure if I would be able to keep up financially if I was buying direct from the store.

Hope the gym induction goes well. I've got a treadmill at home that I've started using again recently. And GO YOU on going full Lycra on your runs - I bet your look great, and everyone who sees you out and about is probably just thinking wow I wish I was that confident.. Xxxxx

You are such an inspiration to me - thank you Shelly!

Hope you enjoy finding an outfit for the wedding, I am excitingly now just into the size range for monsoon, so was also having a bit of an online browse this week. Loads of bargains if you search in ebay for monsoon dresses - not sure if I would be able to keep up financially if I was buying direct from the store.

Hope the gym induction goes well. I've got a treadmill at home that I've started using again recently. And GO YOU on going full Lycra on your runs - I bet your look great, and everyone who sees you out and about is probably just thinking wow I wish I was that confident.. Xxxxx

Shopping is fun but its the pressure of a specific occasion making it less so. My problem at the minute is I want a nice frock but its likely that in a few more months it'll be too big so don't want to spend lots. Have another wedding in July (which was my original spur to join) but as few months and same people potentially there unlikely dress will cover both?!

Monsoon.... Love some of the clothes in there:)
Bit pricey some of their stuff but worth it if there's something you really like :)
I keep hoping to find sales bargain but hey ho!

Back from shopping and very glad to be sat on sofa for a bit!

I bought a Mango dress - not sure its for the wedding but absolutely love it and thought as floaty wont matter if gets bit big. I can see myself going out for dinner in it when we go to florida in October

43065626_75.jpg
Might be able to dress up with sparkly shoes / shrug / jewellery.

If not tried on three lovely dresses in Debenhams - all very different & for some reason I can't find them all on their webpage?!

They were this but in red with black flowers
018020490160.jpeg

This one
001931779.jpeg
And I think my fav which I can't find at all was an ocean blue maxi dress by Planet with a gather and drape at the waist. Slightly hello boobs but with right bra and some toupee tape!

Am going to try the pink all dressed up and if not get a friends opinion on the others ;)

Otherwise today has been a good day - lovely run , some kickboxing and abs work. Planning to have mediterranean chicken one pot from the recent magazine for dinner. It looks great. Hope it turns out that way :8855:

Hello Shelley I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :bunnydance:

Oh I'm loving all the dresses, you will look fab in all of them ! :p When are we going to see some before and after pics misses ? :D They are long overdue. I can only imagine you being spoilt for choice with so many options when you go shopping. Must feel so nice. I can't wait till I get to that stage when I can finally wear clothes that I want rather than have to wear clothes that can fit. Your Florida holiday must be huge motivation too. Are you aiming to be at target by then ?

Kay xx

Back