Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Hello Kay :bighug:

So fab to see you back around :bunnydance: I've missed your lovely posts & enthusiasm xx

Certainly its nice to have lots of choices of shops - although way more time consuming than it was when could only go to Evans and Yours ;)

I hope to get to where I want to be before my holiday and have a handle on maintaining :eek: Although suspect it will get slower and harder to lose. Although have set a "target" on here not set in group yet as more wanting to go with how I feel than a weight but would like to be close to normal BMI

Will think about pictures when I get there but always been bit wary of posting pics of myself online!

It would be great to see your changes! If you don't want to show yourself, perhaps you can blur your face :)
It'm looking forward to the day I'll be able to buy clothes in all shops hahaha, even if it is the biggest size available! I was already happy when I could find jeans at C&A that were not in the Plus Size section.

Ah, the Mango dress is super sweet!

Hello Kay :bighug:

So fab to see you back around :bunnydance: I've missed your lovely posts & enthusiasm xx

Certainly its nice to have lots of choices of shops - although way more time consuming than it was when could only go to Evans and Yours ;)

I hope to get to where I want to be before my holiday and have a handle on maintaining :eek: Although suspect it will get slower and harder to lose. Although have set a "target" on here not set in group yet as more wanting to go with how I feel than a weight but would like to be close to normal BMI

Will think about pictures when I get there but always been bit wary of posting pics of myself online!

I believe you will smash it in time for your hols ! :D

As for the pics......hmmm the bunny lets you off as she has the same excuse :p, but I hope once your at target we get to see the transformation. Your story defo deserves to be in the SW mag . I'm loving all the exercise your doing :whacky068: wish I could be a gym bunny but the docs wont let me at the mo, so thinking of doing some nice long walks in the park over the summer, some body magic will still help. Have you been to Florida before Shelley and which part are you going to ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kay & Letzes

I'm going to Orlando for 5 days of running round theme parks. Then 9 days staying on Longboat key on the west coast. Staying in villa with private pool & boat deck ( no boat though!!)

I have been many times I love the US generally but especially Florida as I'm an adrenaline junkie & sun worshiper :D

Dinner looked better than it tasted! It's was a bit boringly tomatoey. Will have a think how to pep up the remaining portions. I think cause I have so much hot spicy stuff when I have more delicate flavours my palates too numb!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429464502.566794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm glad you found a dress that you love, even if it isn't suitable for the wedding, you can enjoy wearing it. :)

Gorgeous dresses - and i LOVE the colour of the first one! There's something about a floaty long dress that's so romantic and feminine :).

I'm getting the taste for spicy stuff too - am getting addicted to Sainsburys puree with chilli paste, squeezed some on my chicken escalopes and it's lush :)

All lovely dresses, and look like you could dress them up with accessories etc for a wedding, but also wear as pretty and casual summery dresses too.

i love your pics :)

ohh shelly i love the floaty dress

Evening all

Another long Monday but means I'm one day closer to my holiday :) Also got very excited thinking about the fact I might have my hands on an Apple Watch by Friday ( if get lucky with delivery on 24th)

Just spent an hour trying on various options to take on holidays - have some jeans / some crops and couple of floaty skirts. Hoping for sun but planning for rain too!

Off to catch up x

Holidays are exciting :) Hope the postie brings you your apple watch on Friday!!

Knowing the weather we get it is probably best to plan for all eventualities! Otherwise you could get caught out lol....

ohh holidays i love them but hate the packing part lolol :D

My gym opens just at 8:00 :/
I'd like to go early in the morning as well.

Hope you enjoy your exercises and have a nice day!

In gym - all alone :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha, hope you enjoyed the peace! I was enjoying my beauty sleep :D Hope you've had a good day :)

At 4.42am - I'm not surprised! :D
:8855:

That's because sane people are still asleep :silly: :D

I'm not sure I like your inference :p

Haha, hope you enjoyed the peace! I was enjoying my beauty sleep :D Hope you've had a good day :)

It was great except by 5am at least 3 other people in. Including a woman who came onto bike next to me (even though loads free) and sat there pedalling really slowly. I was doing a high intensity interval session and concerned might be flicking her with sweat from my pony tail when I was peddling furiously :eek:

Another good day. Going to try and do some more packing and sorting for holiday. ALthough I have thursday off I would like to be fairly sorted so can also chill a bit that day!

Last edited:
Back