Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Hahaha, there is a thread about gym weirdness somewhere here. The really slow ladies are one of those weird things. There are quite a few in my gym and I think they just go there to say that they workout (but they don't).

It was great except by 5am at least 3 other people in. Including a woman who came onto bike next to me (even though loads free) and sat there pedalling really slowly. I was doing a high intensity interval session and concerned might be flicking her with sweat from my pony tail when I was peddling furiously :eek:

Another good day. Going to try and do some more packing and sorting for holiday. ALthough I have thursday off I would like to be fairly sorted so can also chill a bit that day!

I don't get people who choose anything near to others when there are loads free! But I am very anti-social :D Would of served her right if you did flick her with sweat, at least she will know for next time ;)

Good idea to have Thursday as a chill day! Then you can bask in the glory of being organised :)

Had to giggle about the 'slow' woman. When Lucy used to worked as a personal trainer, she said there were always people that came in and used the equipment right next to someone else, even when there were other things free. Even more so if she was doing a training session, you'd get people that would hang around nearby listening and following along, which would annoy the person that was paying for it. One of those things though I guess.

Warning, if you look on my diary later, there will be chocolate heaven photos! lol. Only drop by if you dare look! I've had a very synful day!
Hope you got your packing sorted xx

a woman who came onto bike next to me (even though loads free)

I cannot understand why people do that, same on public transport - I used to sit up the front upstairs on the early double decker to work, and once a week some idiot would ignore EVERY other empty seat - the entire top of the bus - and sit right behind me. Arrrggghhh....TG for my car :D

And yaye, I've got Thursday off too :D

Hahaha, there is a thread about gym weirdness somewhere here. The really slow ladies are one of those weird things. There are quite a few in my gym and I think they just go there to say that they workout (but they don't).

Its so weird to be doing that at before 5am. Everyone else appeared on it!

I don't get people who choose anything near to others when there are loads free! But I am very anti-social :D Would of served her right if you did flick her with sweat, at least she will know for next time ;)

Good idea to have Thursday as a chill day! Then you can bask in the glory of being organised :)

Me too I always pick furtherest away from others. Thats the plan for Thursday - well and going for gym induction & to SW but I live in hope of some basking but reckon might be running around buying things!

Warning, if you look on my diary later, there will be chocolate heaven photos! lol. Only drop by if you dare look! I've had a very synful day!
Hope you got your packing sorted xx
On my way ;) I'm working on looking / smelling / pretending but not eating :8855:

Ah, I'd like to see the chocolate heaven but can't access your diary, cloudy :/
Few more posts and you'll soon get there :)

I cannot understand why people do that, same on public transport - I used to sit up the front upstairs on the early double decker to work, and once a week some idiot would ignore EVERY other empty seat - the entire top of the bus - and sit right behind me. Arrrggghhh....TG for my car :D

And yaye, I've got Thursday off too :D
I know - v strange. Yippee for days off and trips away although Italy trumps Derbyshire!

:character00255: <---hurries to Cloudy's thread...:D
Oi oi wait for me :bliss: :17729:

You will probably remember everything you haven't done! It's usually the way :)

Ooops! I often forget to pack underwear! Luckily I normally remember before leaving, but there is a first time for everything!

Ah, I'd like to see the chocolate heaven but can't access your diary, cloudy :/

Aw, sorry hun.... maybe Shelley will forgive me if I post the pic here, she's already gone to look, so she can close her eyes when she gets back here if its too much ;)
1.jpg

Might go commando to weigh in on Thursday - every little bit helps :8855:

Anything is worth a try! Though nay have to draw a line at losing limbs....

Using all my imagination trying to convince myself that my frozen skinny cappuccino muller is in fact a truffle covered crumpet :8855:

Hehe, I'll join you in that on Friday.... I AM going to get back on plan and start posting foodage again. Please send any spare willpower that you don't need! :rolleyes:

Evening :D

Day off tomorrow but as I expected I'm not very organised for my trip - have a load of washing in now that contains pants I will need. Only have about 6 pairs that fit! Have rejigged my list and started laying stuff out on the spare bed. Hope to pack most things in the morning but some stuff will have to be last minute on Saturday as don't have enough exercise gear so will need to wash what I use tomorrow and Friday :rolleyes:

Will be a busy day off tomorrow got to do my run, a little supermarket shop, pack, have gym induction at midday, SW at 4.30 and need to go into work for evening meeting at 7! Not sounding a chilled day off :8855:

Had an entertaining day today. Eagerly following a thread online about Apple watch, looking at my Amex account to see if I'd been charged and checking my Apple App to see if order moving interspersed with some work!! Very pleased to report I have been charged and saying processing for dispatch. Very much hoping will be delivered on Friday. Otherwise wont be able to get my hands on it until next Thursday :sigh:

Feeling positive about weigh in tomorrow. Had good week. But (there is so always a but) it is TOTM and you don' really ever know. I did wonder the other day about getting my own scales out again for in between glimpse! But decided not weighing in between has worked well for me so far!

Back