Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Oooooo chocolate melting onto crumpet.... Hunger paaaaang!!!

Hoping the weigh in shows a good result - I think you're right not to get the scales out at home - different scales can be so confusing!!!

Evening Shelley :)

Love the dresses, my favourite is the first one too.

I've got everything crossed for a good wi for you tomorrow as you so deserve it. Also hope your gym induction goes well and you don't get some nutter right next to you this time. Should be ok as I've no plans to go at the mo :D

It sounds like you have a manic day tomorrow but I'm sure thoughts of your trip away will keep you going.

Let me know what you think of your Apple watch when you get it. I love me gadgets ;) xx

Nah, you will be fine! If there is something different from the expected, you already now what to blame :)

I have a scale at home and it's really hard not to jump in every time I eat a bit more -- not really a good attitude.

Oooooo chocolate melting onto crumpet.... Hunger paaaaang!!!

I know how amazing does it look?!

Also hope your gym induction goes well and you don't get some nutter right next to you this time. Should be ok as I've no plans to go at the mo :D

Let me know what you think of your Apple watch when you get it. I love me gadgets ;) xx
:8855:it would be fun with you on treadmill next to me! I love my Apple gadgets :)

Me three for the Early Adopters corner - dying to hear what you think about it.

I am already in love with it from a 10 minute play in the shop :D but suspect will be even more fun when its mine :character00100:

Now in dilemma as Debenhams appear to be having a "spectacular" so all the dresses 20% off. Might have to nip into the city tomorrow for another try and maybe buy some on the deal and take them back later once I decide :p

hi shelly
good luck with you w.i not that you will need it x x x

A quickie between SW & meeting at work! Lost 3.5lbs - meant I got my 11.5 stone award & in the 11s :D :D :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just one word
AMAZING
:):):):):):)

Well done on the fab loss!! :party0011:

Hope you have been able to get some holiday organisation done :)

:wow::talk017::talk017::talk017:you are amazing love and well done on getting in to the 11s and your new award your are brill x x x x x x

Evening all :D

Had a fab if busy Friday & now I'm on holiday until the Tuesday after Mayday bank holiday.

So excited as my lovely Apple Watch did arrive this morning. I'm so in love with it. Looks beautiful, some many gizmos and gadgets. Just got to get learning how to use it all!

Went to the gym this morning. Did a fab HIIT session on bike then the weights routine the personal trainer recommended for me. Some of it was really good fun! Theres a big metal frame over a soft playground area floor. She had me doing some fun things dangling from straps on the frame. Not sure what its official name is but really felt muscles working but very enjoyable :D

Going to have quick catch up but then must get on with finishing my packing :rolleyes:

So many exciting things! Very efficient of the postal system for your apple watch to arrive today :) And it sounds like your gym induction went well.

Don't envy the packing! I bet your holiday will be amazing though! :)

Amazing weight loss! You deserve to feel fabulous, you'll hardly recognise yourself in holiday photos. Have a fabulous time. I hope to be where you are eventually. Anywhere in the 11's will do me! Congratulations.

Back